38 Millhouse Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UG
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor
- Living room with bay window / Solid wood floor / Open square archway to Dining Room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of dark walnut high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Utility room with matching low level dark walnut units / Ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room / Two with PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron balconies
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Superb corner site with substantial gardens to front, side and rear
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached house occupies an enviable site within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from four well proportioned bedrooms, to include master with ensuite and two with PVC double glazed French doors opening onto wrought iron "Juliette" style balconies. With three reception rooms, large well appointed kitchen in dark walnut effect units and matching utility room with ground floor W/C this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family.
Outside, the property boasts a large fully enclosed and private back garden with excellent sun orientation and substantial on-site parking for at least three cars and space for garage.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood 6 panel entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stairs storage. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.48m (14'4 x 11'5)
- Open fire with polished granite surround, inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4 x 11')
- (Into bay) Solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Eight pane glazed French doors to;
- DINING ROOM 3.07m x 2.67m (10'1 x 8'9)
- Solid wood floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator. Open square archway to;
- KITCHEN 3.45m x 3.07m (11'4 x 10'1)
- Full range of dark walnut effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and glazed corner display. Complimentary work surface with 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and feature mixer taps. Over window pelmet. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel "Horse shoe" style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY 1.98m x 1.98m (6'6 x 6'6)
- Matching dark walnut effect low level unit and complimentary work surface. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C 1.96m x 0.99m (6'5 x 3'3)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mono-bloc mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Walk-in hot-press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m 1.52m x 3.48m (17' 5 x 11'5)
- (max) Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.18m x 1.78m (7'2 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mono-bloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Jump" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4 x 11')
- (into bay) PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron "Juliette" balcony. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.69m (10'1 x 8'10)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.77m x 2.36m (9'1 x 7'9)
- Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to "Juliette" balcony. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 2.18m (8'6 x 7'2)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature 'mono-bloc' mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with 'mono-bloc' mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Mostly tiled walls to bath area with built-in mirror and mosaic tiled surround. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Coloured stone drive to front and side with off-street parking for 3 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Specimen tree. 6ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate to;
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in paved patio and slightly raised lawn. Mature conifer hedge. Mature apple, peach and plum trees. Fully paved and enclosed area to side with well stocked border and 6ft fencing. Timber pedestrian gate. Space for garage. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.