38 Doagh Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 3ND
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- 5 Bedrooms/ 2+ Receptions
- Extensive Private Mature Landscaped Site
- Luxurious Gloss Fitted Kitchen With Centre Island
- Master Suite With Walk In Wardrobe And En Suite
- Detached Double Garage
- Luxury Four Piece Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors And Fascias
- Utility Area/ Furnished Cloakroom/ Beam Vacuum System/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout/ Highly Regarded Location
Situated just off the Doagh Road in Kells, close to the Ross Park Hotel. This superb detached bungalow enjoys a well planned spacious living layout incorporating 5 bedrooms plus 3 receptions, luxury kitchen and master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe and deluxe en suite. Positioned on an extensive mature landscaped site enjoying far reaching views over the surrounding countryside plus a detached double garage this home will interest the family searching for their forever home!
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door with double glazed fan light and double glazed side screens with inset Georgian bars.
- WELL PRESENTED RECEPTION STYLE HALL 7.09m x 4.42m (23'3" x 14'6")
- Approximately. Twin oak doors into:-
- LOUNGE 5.69m x 4.06m (18'8" x 13'4")
- Dual window aspect. Inglenook fireplace with multi fuel stove and slate hearth. Quality laminate plank flooring.
Twin oak glazed doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 4.14m x 3.96m (13'7" x 13'0")
- Laminate flooring extending through arch into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.86m (15'0" x 12'8")
- Feature vaulted style ceiling. Delightful views over gardens and surrounding countryside. Twin PVC double glazed doors to gardens.
- LUXURIOUS CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN 4.95m x 3.89m (16'3" x 12'9")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level gloss fitted units with complementary quality recycled glass and shell work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with flexible hose mixer tap. Integrated Neff eye level twin oven. 5 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in chimney style canopy. Fixed centre island with solid wood counter top and breakfast bar style return. Housing for American style fridge/ freezer. Tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Fixed window seat with twin storage under units.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.23m x 2.29m (10'7" x 7'6")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC door to rear.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With button flush w.c. and modern vanity unit with box style sink with monobloc tap. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m x 4.88m (17'0" x 16'0")
- Dual window aspect with views over gardens and beyond.
- WALK IN HIS AND HERS WARDROBE 1.98m x 1.93m (6'6" x 6'4")
- MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle, button flush w.c. and modern vanity unit with wash hand basin and monobloc taps. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.11m x 3.56m (13'6" x 11'8")
- Dual window aspect. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.82m (9'8" x 9'3")
- Built in modern fitted wardrobe with mirrored panels and matching overhead storage units.
- BEDROOM 4 2.95m x 2.51m (9'8" x 8'3")
- Dual window aspect. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 5 4.17m x 2.95m (13'8" x 9'8")
- Dual window aspect. Built in L shaped fitted wardrobe with matching writing desk/ computer desk.
- DELUXE FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with shower cubicle, quarter rounded shower cubicle with electric shower unit, button flush w.c. and modern vanity unit with monobloc tap. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Accessed off the Doagh Road via a shared lane.
Twin pillars at entrance with sweeping driveway to front, side and rear allowing 360 degrees vehicle access around property.
Parking for a variety of vehicles.
Extensive private gardens in neat well tended lawn to side and front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs and screened by mature trees and hedgerow. Outside sensor lighting and outside tap.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.25m x 5.89m (20'6" x 19'4")
- With roller shutter door. Power and light. Fixed work bench.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.