This well presented farmhouse style detached property is situated on an impressive site of approximately 1 acre on the Carnlea Road North. With panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and within close proximity to local towns and commuter networks this property really does encompass modern rural living.
Internally the property comprises two spacious reception rooms one with multi-fuel stove, furnished cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, study, pantry, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property comprises extensive front and rear gardens finished in lawn with surrounding plants, mature trees and shrubs, south facing patio area, private driveway leading to a courtyard with an array of outbuildings and a large workshop.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC triple glazed front door with PVC frames. Treated solid wood parquet flooring continuing through hall. Door to hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL 4.80m x 2.36m (15'9" x 7'9")
- Stairwell to first floor. Under stair storage. Picture rail. Solid wood parquet flooring.
- LOUNGE 7.01m x 3.25m (23'0" x 10'8)
- Solid hardwood flooring. Decorative picture rail to wall. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove on slate tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.86m x 3.61m (12'8" x 11'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dual window to front elevation. Decorative picture rail to walls. Focal point open fire with cast iron surround and slate tiled hearth.
- Wood laminate floor covering. Built in shelving.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FAMILY KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.10m x 5.18m (20'0" x 17'0")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge, dishwasher and Aga oven in exposed brick recess. Matching granite upstands. Glazed display cabinets. Ceramic double Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Informal dining area. PVC triple glazed French doors to rear south facing patio area. Box bay window. Quarry tiled floor.
- High and low level storage units. Space for cooker. Built in storage. Tiled floor continuing through to rear hall and utility.
- REAR HALL 5.23m x 3.12m (17'2" x 10'3")
- Access to walk in store/ boot room. PVC triple glazed back door with twin side screens. Alarm panel.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.86m x 3.56m (12'8" x 11'8")
- Comprehensive range of high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Integrated work bench. Space for fridge freezer. Space for tumble dryer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler. Dual aspect windows.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Dual aspect Velux windows to front and rear elevations. Under eaves storage. Access to twin storage units with shelving. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 4.32m (14'6" x 14'2")
- Dual aspect windows. Under eaves storage. Twin built in stores.
- BEDROOM 4 3.84m x 2.51m (12'7" x 8'3")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Under eaves storage. Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 4.37m x 3.25m (14'4" x 10'8")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dual aspect windows. Under eaves storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to bath area. Tiled flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.42m x 4.32m (14'6" x 14'2")
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes and mirrored sliding doors. Dressing table area.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to shower. Tiled floor.
- Extensive front and rear gardens finished in lawn with mature trees, plants and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in asphalt leading to rear courtyard
Numerous outbuildings with light.
South facing patio area surrounded by raised flower beds with steps to elevated rear garden.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- WORKSHOP 10.11m x 11.86m (33'2" x 38'11" )
- Electric roller shutter door.