37 Seacash Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1AU
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with "Esse" glass fronted fire
- Kitchen and informal dining area / Range of light oak effect high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in furniture
- Shower room with walk-in shower and PVC pannelled walls
- Oil-fired central heating / Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Fully enclosed yard to rear with pavier brick patio
- Concrete slab with perspex roof
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a three bedroom mid-terraced house situated within the sought after Steeple area and close to the local primary school. Benefiting from mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with light oak kitchen units. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC mahogany effect double glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVINGROOM 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7 x 14)
- "Esse" glass fronted fire with tiled surround and hearth. Raised TV plinth. Feature bay window. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINNING AREA 5.31m x 3.12m (17'5 x 10'3)
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Leaded glass display. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with feature polished chrome over head circulator fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Mahogany effect effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Walk-in under-stairs storage area. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 2.67m (12'5 x 8'9 )
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture. Double wardrobe and single wardrobe and over-head lockers. Bedside open shelving. Wood laminate floor. Double doors to built-in storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.33m x 3.20m (10'11 x 10'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.59m (9'2 x 8'6)
- (max) Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Grey coloured low flush W/C. White pedestal wash hand basin. Grey walk-in shower area with thermostatic shower unit. Part tiled walls and part PVC paneled walls. Wood strip ceiling. Single radiator.
- Pedestrian gate to paved pathway. Low level walkway. Gold stone.
Fully enclosed yard to rear with pavier brick patio and edging. Concrete slab with perspex roof. PVC tank. Outside tap. Timber pedestrian and vehicular gates. Raised flower display and timber fencing. Detached brick built store 6'7 x 4 Oil-fired boiler. Power and light.
- IMPORTATNT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.