37 Cogry Rise
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0RZ
- Superb 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House At Quiet End Of Cul De Sac Location
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Lounge With Archway To Dining Area
- De Luxe 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Composite External Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage With Utility Space/ Adjoining Parking Bay
- Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Patio Area
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Choice Location Within Popular Development
Delightful 3 bedroom semi detached house within popular 'Cogry' development on the outskirts of Doagh Village. The property has been expertly maintained by the current vendors to a superb specification throughout. The property also benefits from neat gardens to front and rear as well as large detached garage with adjoining spacious parking forecourt. Viewing of this impressive property will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screen. Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. White 4 panel internal doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 3.73m (14'0" x 12'3")
- Attractive fireplace in oak surround with matching polished granite inset and matching hearth. Ceiling coving. Laminate flooring. Open archway into:-
- DINING ROOM 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9" x 8'9")
- Ceiling coving.
- KITCHEN 3.86m x 3.51m (12'8" x 11'6")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level hand painted units in country style matt cream shaker style finish with contrasting work surfaces. Matching wall mounted shelf unit. Space for range style cooker with overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated larder unit. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Inlaid colour coded sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for dish washer. Colour coded panelled walls. Laminate flooring. Composite double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- With gable side window. Access to roof space storage. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8" x 9'3")
- Built in ceiling height mirrored sliderobes. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 2.90m (12'9" x 9'6")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.31m (9'5" x 7'7")
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With contemporary 3 piece suite comprising 'T-shaped' bath with centred mixer tap, folding screen door and electric shower over. Vanity cabinet with mixer tap and overhead mirrored cabinet. Low flush w.c. Colour coded heated towel rail. Complementary wall tiling. Ornate tiled floor.
- In a quiet cul de sac position within this popular development.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway together with twin gates accessing a separate parking bay, suited for caravan, parking etc.
- Detached Matching Garage 5.44m x 3.71m (17'10" x 12'2")
- Up and over door. Stable door side access. Side window. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Neat front garden in lawn with border shrubs.
Secure enclosed rear garden within screening perimeter fencing.
Rear enclosed garden laid in lawn with spacious patio area.
Outside light. Water tap.
Block wall and gated archway accessing the side driveway.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.