37 Castle Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9GW
- Semi-Detached Family Home Extending To Circa 1250 Sq Ft
- Lounge With Open Plan Dining/ Patio Doors
- 4 Bedrooms: En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Modern 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Multi Fuel Stove: Range Of Hard Floor Finishes
- Integral Garage With Utility Partition
- Private Cul De Sac Position
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful Views Over Surrounding Countryside to Rear
4 bedroom semi detached house, with integral garage, located within a select residential development, off Castle Road, on the outskirts of Ballynure Village.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into Entrance Hall. Hardwood front door with security locking. PVC double glazed side screens.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- With slate flooring. Stairwell to first flooring.
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN PLAN DINING AREA 7.44m x 4.06m (24'5 x 13'4)
- at max. Inglenook style fireplace with solid wood mantle beam and black slate hearth. Cast iron multi fuel stove. Oak laminate flooring extending through to Dining Area. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Sliding double glazed patio doors accessing rear garden.
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 5.87m x 3.40m (19'3 x 11'2)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level contemporary high gloss fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring ceramic hob. Overhead pyramid style stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lights. Slate floor extending through to Breakfast Area. Double glazed back door with security locking. Access to understair cloak/ storage space. Internal door accessing:-
- GARAGE 5.33m x 3.10m (17'6" x 10'2")
- The garage is partitioned to provide Utility Room 10'2" X 5'6" Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Garage with roller shutter. Fluorescent lighting. Range of built in cupboards and shelves.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- With recessed downlights. Access to roof space. Large shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.05m (13'4 x 10'0)
- Oak laminate flooring.
- MODERN ENSUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Quarter rounded fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding screen door. Electric shower unit. Laminate flooring. Heated towel rail/ radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0 x 10'0)
- Laminate flooring. Dormer style window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9 x 9'3)
- BEDROOM 4 2.13m x 2.13m (7'0 x 7'0)
- Presently used as Study. Recessed ceiling lights.
- MODERN FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- With four piece suite comprising vanity unit with sink unit and mixer tap and built in drawer units. Overhead mirror cabinet. Panelled bath with wall mounted mixer taps. Walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Glass block screen. 'Washed out' wooden flooring. Recessed ceiling lights. Heated towel rail/ radiator. Complementary wall tiling.
- Driveway to front with ample parking.
Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn with part paved area.
Screening perimeter fencing and matching secure gate at gable side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.