, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2BW
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Stair case to first floor landing
- Living room 13'8 x 11'7 with glass fronted fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units with integrated oven and hob
- rear hall with access to ground floor W/C
- First floot landing
- 3 Well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suit comprising panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and outside doors/ oilfired central heating
- Well maintaned garden to front and paved patio/ Fully enclosed rear yard in paved patio
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house with ground floor W/C in this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from a delightful open aspect to the front overlooking a large, well maintained green and fully enclosed yard area to the rear this property is likely to appeal to a wide array of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Roman style columns to entrance canopy.
PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Twin wall light points. Under-stairs storage. Part glazed door to rear porch.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White low flush W/C. Wood laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 3.53m (13'8 x 11'7 )
- Glass fronted fire (not in use) with ornate painted wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.51m x 2.97m (11'6 x 9'9)
- Full range of grey painted high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with over-head circulator fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator.
- REAR PORCH 2.62m x 1.50m (8'7 x 4'11)
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to rear.
- BOILER HOUSE 2.87m x 1.50m (9'5 x 4'11)
- Oil-fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8 x 9'9)
- 2No. built-in wardrobes. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 2.77m (11'8 x 9'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.64m (8'10 x 8'8)
- (max) Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. 'Creda' electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled wall to bath area. Half tiled walls to rest. Single radiator.
- Timber pedestrian gate to well maintained front garden in neat lawn and paved patio overlooking green to front. Timber fencing.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed rear yard in paved patio and gold stone display area. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.