36 Readers Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BD
- Superb 4 Bedroom Semi Detached House Extending To Circa 1400 Sq Ft
- Living Room With Contemporary Cast Iron Stove
- De Luxe Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan To Dining Area/ Sun Room
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Fully Tiled 4 Piece Bathroom Suite/ Master En Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Choice Residential Location Enjoying Pleasant Open Aspect At Front Elevation
Magnificent 4 bedroom semi detached house within popular Readers Park development just off the Rashee Road Ballyclare. The property has only been completed within the last year and is finished to a showhouse specification throughout. Viewing of this impressive property will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and overhead fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Understair storage. Stairwell to first floor. Cottage style doors throughout.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Contemporary two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Wall mounted mirror. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.69m x 3.68m (18'8" x 12'1")
- Contemporary wood burning stove recessed into chimney breast. Front bay window. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.32m x 4.39m (20'9" x 14'5")
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching wood block work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 5 ring gas hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit and splashback. Integrated eye level double oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Larder cupboard. Recessed under unit lighting. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Splashback panelling.
- Open plan to:-
- SUN ROOM 3.58m x 2.79m (11'9" x 9'2")
- Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors accessing patio area. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.49m x 1.68m (8'2" x 5'6")
- Range of contemporary low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Housed gas fired central heating boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing driveway.
- First Floor
- Shelved hot press. Access to floored roof space via drop down ladder. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.09m x 3.78m (13'5" x 12'5")
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- Modern three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower unit and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.69m (11'1" x 8'10")
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.69m (10'9" x 8'10")
- BEDROOM 4 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6" x 7'6")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary 4 piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with overhead 'drench' shower and separate handheld shower. Low flush w.c. and vanity unit with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Recessed ceiling lighting. Shaver point.
- Situated at choice end of cul de sac location fronting on to Readers Park green area.
Spacious tarmac driveway with additional communal parking areas.
Neat front garden in lawn.
Private enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawn with patio area.
Garden shed included. Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.