This well presented detached bungalow sits on an impressive c.0.7 acre site on the Legaloy Road, Ballyclare. Located close to Ballyclare town centre and Ballynure Village this property is only minutes away from local shops and amenities, schools and sports facilities. The property is also close to motorway and commuter networks with easy access to Belfast.
Internally the property comprises two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from private gardens front, side and rear, patio area, private driveway, detached garage and workshop. There is also a portion of land adjacent to the property that could be used for commercial purposes or a building site.
The property would be ideal for a young family or someone who would be looking to run a private business from home.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screen. Solid wood flooring continuing through family room and bedrooms. Access to walk in store and floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Recessed down lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.01m x 3.91m (13'2 x 12'10)
- Widest points. Open fire with timber surround, tiled insert and hearth. Picture window to front elevation.
- MODERN FITTEN KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.52m x 4.29m (14'10 x 14'1)
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Integrated appliances to include low level fridge, Neff dishwasher, Bosch oven and Rangemaster gas hob with extractor canopy over. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. Glazed double doors into lounge. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.83m x 2.13m (15'10 x 7'0)
- Range of low level units with melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space for freezer, tumble dryer and plumber for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Access to store with Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC double glazed back door to rear patio area and garden.
- LOUNGE 8.18m x 5.46m (26'10 x 17'11 )
- Widest points. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove. PVC double glazed French doors to rear patio area. Panoramic views of surrounding countryside.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.37m x 3.25m (14'4 x 10'8)
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes. Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 3.30m (11'7 x 10'10)
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding door.
- BEDROOM 3 3.40m x 3.28m (11'2 x 10'9 )
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to hot press and shelved storage.
- Extensive gardens front, side and rear finished in lawn with raised flower beds consisting of plants and shrubs.
Large gated tarmacked driveway with decorative stone pillars with marble tops.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Secluded patio area.
Outside tap and lighting.
Adjacent land to the left of the property which would suit a potential commercial premises or building site.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.05m x 3.63m (19'10 x 11'11)
- PVC roller shutter door. Seperate PVC double glazed service door. Power and light.
- WORKSHOP 7.01m x 4.67m (23'0 x 15'4)
- PVC roller shutter door. Seperate PVC double glazed service door. Fitted work bench and sink. Outside toilet. Power and light.