This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the ever popular Wesleydale Development, Ballyrobert. Situated in the heart of Ballyrobert Village and close to Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, leisure facilities and local transport networks to Newtownabbey and Belfast City Centre.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, dining room, kitchen with informal dining area, conservatory, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms with master en suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway, a secluded back garden with paved patio area and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.32m x 3.53m (14'2" x 11'7")
- At widest points. Solid wood flooring continuing through dining room. Focal point wood burning stove in Inglenook style recess on slate tiled hearth. Open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7" x 11'5")
- PVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10" x 9'6")
- PVC double glazed frames and PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.97m x 3.66m (19'7" x 12'0")
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting wood block effect melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for washing machine and tumbler dryer. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to understair store.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5" x 11'3")
- At widest points.
- EN SUITE
- Fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 3.07m (11'1" x 10'1")
- At widest points. Access to built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.69m (9'3" x 8'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Secluded rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and array of trees and shrubs.
Brick built barbeque area.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.36m x 3.10m (17'7" x 10'2")
- Up and over door. Separate PVC composite side door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.