This immaculately presented detached property is located in the ever popular Russell Manor Development, Ballyclare. Sitting on a corner site within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre, it benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, leisure facilities, schools and public transport networks. An ideal property for the young or established family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with multi-fuel stove, family room, kitchen with informal dining space, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms, deluxe family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a front and side garden in lawn, private driveway finished in tarmac and a secluded rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Porcelain tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 5.21m x 3.35m (17'1" x 11'0")
- Plus bay. Multi-fuel stove in Inglenook style recess on slate hearth. Bow bay window. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 4.47m x 3.05m (14'8" x 10'0")
- FAMILY ROOM 4.19m x 3.05m (13'9" x 10'0")
- PVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.45m x 3.30m (14'7" x 10'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting wood block effect melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge, 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over and dishwasher. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.30m x 1.96m (10'10" x 6'5")
- Fitted high and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door. Separate service door to garage. Porcelain tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.94m x 2.72m (19'6" x 8'11")
- Up and over door. Gas fired central heating. Power and light.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Porcelain tiled flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 5.36m x 4.01m (17'7" x 13'2")
- At widest points. Access to under eaves storage. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.43m x 3.02m (11'3" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Dormer window seat.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 2.64m (12'1" x 8'8")
- Access to undereaves storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Panelled walls to shower area. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front and side garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.