35 Henryville Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FY
- Spacious 2 Bedroom First Floor Duplex Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen In Shaker Style Finish
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows And French Doors
- Intercom System
- Delightful Views To Front And Rear/ Spacious Balcony
- Spacious Communal Parking Area/ Communal Gardens
- Choice Location Within Popular Development
Excellent first floor duplex apartment within the popular Henryville development just off the Ballynure Road within walking distance to Ballyclare town centre and with easy access onto main Belfast/ Larne dual carriageway. The property has been well maintained by the current vendors and is tastefully decorated throughout and enjoys pleasant surrounding views. Viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Hardwood glass panelled front door. Circular window.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Stairway to first floor.
- Hardwood panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Maple effect laminate flooring. Shelved hot press with Megaflow cylinder. Stairway to first floor. Telephone point.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA WITH KITCHEN OFF 3.66m 1.22m x 3.66m (12' 4" x 12'0" )
- (3.76m x 3.66m) Contemporary fireplace with tiled hearth and surround. Inset electric fire with potential for open fire. Recessed ceiling lighting. Dual aspect windows creating plenty of natural light. PVC double glazed French doors with Georgian bar detailing to balcony area providing space for table and chairs. Outside light. Delightful views over surrounding countryside.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 2.13m 2.13m x 2.13m 0.30m (7' 7" x 7' 1")
- (2.4m x 2.16m ) Modern fitted kitchen in shaker style finish with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Splashback tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Breakfast bar. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.61m x 2.44m 2.74m (11' 2" x 8' 9")
- (3.4m x 2.67m) Laminate flooring. Elevated rural views. Dual aspect windows.
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with handheld shower attachment. Ceramic tiling to walls. Maple effect laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- First Floor
- Return stairway with half landing with access to under eaves storage. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.30m x 3.66m 2.13m (14' 1" x 12' 7")
- (4.3m x 3.8m) Feature dormer window enjoying delightful countryside views. Access to roof space. Dual aspect windows (arched). Telephone point.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising modern 3 piece white suite with low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and large fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and folding screen door. Partial wall tiling. Tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Velux window.
- Communal garden to rear laid in lawn.
PVC oil tank.
Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
Spacious communal parking area to front.
Delightful views over Six Mile Water Valley towards Shane's Hill.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.