34 Tardree Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT42 3PE
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Living/ Dining Area With Open Fire
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage With Attached Store
- Neat Gardens To Front And Side
- Private Mature Site Enjoying Rural Views
- Choice Location Just Off Ballymena Road
Detached three bedroom bungalow situated on superb site enjoying pleasant views over surrounding countryside in convenient rural location just off Ballymena to Doagh Road. The property requires some internal renovations but also benefits from a large detached garage and adjoining store. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- LIVING/DINING ROOM 4.50m x 3.53m (14'9 x 11'7)
- Tiled fireplace with mahogany mantlepiece. Open archway to dining area.
- KITCHEN 3.18m x 2.31m (10'5 x 7'7)
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching worksurfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and overhead extractor unit. Larder unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Recess for fridge/freezer. Complimentary wall tiling. Tiled floor. Glass panelled door accessing rear yard.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Three piece coloured suite comprising panlled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Complimentary wall tiling. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.84m (11'9 x 9'4)
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Front bay window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.84m (11'10 x 9'4)
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled surround hearth. Front bay window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 2.82m (11'7 x 9'3)
- Occupying a private site with delightful open aspect to front and rear elevation.
Twin gates and pillars into concrete driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn with surrounding hedgerows and shrubbery.
Enclosed rear concrete yard. Housed oil fired central heating boiler. Outside light. Water tap.
Gated access at gable side.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.25m x 3.51m (20'6 x 11'6)
- Up and over door. Fluroescent lighting. Power points. Gable side window.
- ATTACHED SHED 5.66m x 3.58m (18'7 x 11'9)
- Cloakroom with WC. Power points.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.