34 Printshop Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0HZ
- Entrance hall with access to loft
- Living room 13'6 x 11'10 with open fire
- Kitchen with full range of antique pine effect high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobe and overhead locker
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Oil-fired central heating
- Stoned driveway with off-street parking for up to five cars
- Generous gardens to front and rear
- Excellent sun orientation / Block built shed to rear
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Downsizers alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi-detached cottage in this sought after rural location close to both Templepatrick and Loanends where two of the highest achieving primary schools are located offering an opportunity for both those with a young family or wishing to downsize into something more practical. Benefiting from three well proportioned bedrooms, living room with open fire and dual aspect windows together with a galley style kitchen with antique pine style high and low level units this property is likely to appeal to those who want the freedom of a rural position, with superb sun orientation and generous gardens, while still retaining a sense of community with the adjoining properties.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed insets to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.11m x 3.61m (13'6 x 11'10)
- Open fire with feature tiled surround, inset and hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.63m x 2.26m (11'11 x 7'5)
- Antique pine effect high and low level units with feature handles. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with pull-out over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces and fully tiled floor. Composite door to side with double glazed port light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 3.02m (12'4 x 9'11)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06mx 2.64m (13'4x 8'8)
- Built-in wardrobe with over-head locker. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.13m (9' x 7')
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.62m (8'9 x 8'7)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Over head locker.
- Stoned drive to front with off street parking for up to 5 plus cars. Front garden in neat lawn and mature hedge. Well stocked flower boarder.
Open rear parking in stone with access to rear garden in neat lawn. PVC tank. Block-built storage shed with power. Oil-fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.