33a Belfast Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1NY
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Open to under stairs / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C and separate utility room
- Lounge 18'6 x 14'8 (into bay) with open fire and feature surround
- Living room with bay window and "hole in the wall" style fireplace with inset solid multi-fuel freestanding stove.
- Dining room with fully tiled floor through open square archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured high gloss contemporary style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher
- Ground floor Bedroom 5 with kitchenette and ensuite / Four further bedrooms to first floor / Master with ensuite shower room and separate dressing room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / PVC doors / Gas fired central heating / Security alarm / Oak skirting, architrave and four panel doors
- Large site with excellent sun orientation / Tarmac drive with parking for 8 cars / Detached double garage (currently sub-divided into granny annex) / Well maintained lawns and excellent tegula brick p
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an individually designed and beautifully appointed five bedroom detached house with double garage occupying a large site with superb sun orientation in what is generally regarded as the most sought after location in Antrim town. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out, this well proportioned property extends to almost 2,400sq.ft. with potential for an attic conversion (subject to necessary approvals) and boasts five well appointed bedrooms, two of which have ensuite shower rooms with the master bedroom also benefiting from a dressing room. The property provides excellent flexibility with one of the ensuite bedrooms located on the ground floor which is likely to suit the older generation or those who find stairs a problem. With two large reception rooms and a dining room open to the luxury kitchen, this property is likely to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning purchaser who will additionally appreciate the generous site, private rear garden with excellent sun orientation and extensive tegula brick paved patio area and large detached double garage that is ideal for a granny annex or teenagers den.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass diamond shaped portlight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Open to under stair area. 3 No. wall light points. Staircase to first floor with mahogany hand rail and turned balustrade. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.64m x 4.47m (18'6 x 14'8)
- (Into bay) Open fire with feature painted surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Directional spot lights. 2 No. single radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 4.55m x 3.45m (14'11 x 11'4)
- (Into bay). Hole in the wall style fire place with polished granite hearth and solid fuel glass fronted free standing stove. Double radiator.
- DINING 3.68m x 2.46m (12'1 x 8'1)
- Single radiator. Fully tiled floor through open archway to:
- KITCHEN 3.66m x 3.48m (12' x 11'5)
- Full range of cream coloured contemporary style high gloss high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Feature circular stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor. Matching coloured acrylic splash back. Integrated combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Under unit lighting and feature kick board lighting. Kick board floor heating. Fully tiled floor. PVC door to rear:
- UTILITY 3.48m x 1.68m (11'5 x 5'6)
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Single radiator. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled to walls to work surfaces.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 5 4.78m x 4.47m (15'8 x 14'8)
- (to include ensuite). Kitchenette area with oak "Shaker" style low level units and contrasting work surfaces. Feature circular single drainer stainless steel sink unit mix taps. Space for fridge. Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiators. PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Tiled effect lino floor. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft via fold out ladder. 2No. double glazed roof lights. Power and light. Suitable for conversion (subject to necessary approvals). Hot press with gas boiler and shelving. Access to storage cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.47m x 4.17m (14'8 x 13'8)
- Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising tiled effect PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit to include "drench" shower head and hand held shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap. Tiled effect PVC panelled walls. Single radiator. Access to;
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM 2.01m x 1.68m (6'7 x 5'6)
- Extensive hanging rails and shelving.
- BEDROOM 2 4.78m x 4.09m (15'8 x 13'5)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1 x 11'5)
- Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM 1.73m x 1.65m (5'8 x 5'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Hanging rails and shelving.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 3.48m (12' x 11'5)
- Wood laminate flooring.Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.66m x 2.95m (12' x 9'8)
- Modern white suite comprising free standing double ended bath with feature chrome legs and polished stand pipe mixer taps and "pencil" shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and thermostatic shower unit. Half wood strip walls. Double radiator.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- Currently sub divided into:
- GRANNY ANNEX 5.92m x 4.52m (19'5 x 14'10)
- Kitchenette with oak "Shaker" style low level units and contrasting work surfaces with feature circular single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Wood laminate floor. 2 No. double radiators.
- LARGE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC panelled shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower and glazed door. Single radiator.
- REMAINDER OF GARAGE 5.92m x 1.27m (19'5 x 4'2 )
- Twin up and over doors.
- Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for up to 8 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and raised pebbled displays and well stocked borders. Tarmac drive to side with access to double garage. Open to garden at rear in neat lawn with large tegula brick 2 tier patio area. Tarmac pathway and pebbled displays. Mature conifer hedging. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.