33 Oakdale Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1QA
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature surround
- Dining room with fully tiled floor and dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of coloured woodgrain effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob / Open square archway to;
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite (shower only)
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with telephone hand shower
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Pink stone drive with parking for up to four cars / Enclosed gardens to rear to include raised timber deck
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous end of cul-d-sac position in this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for ground floor W/C, quality kitchen units with integrated oven and hob and PVC double glazed sunroom to the rear overlooking the spacious rear garden. With two spacious reception rooms and three well proportioned bedrooms to include one with an ensuite shower room, this property is likely to appeal to those in need of space to accommodate a growing family.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.00m x 3.40m (16'5 x 11'2)
- into open under stair area. Open fire with ornate pine surround and cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Louvered door to under stair storage. Picture rail. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9 x 8'9)
- Fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.11m x 2.49m (16'9 x 8'2)
- Full range of wood grain units in "Farrow & Ball Stiffkey Blue" finish with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit and gold coloured antique style mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for slimline dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Oak wood effect fully tiled floor. Designer upright radiator. Folding door to storage cupboard. Open square archway to:
- SUN ROOM 2.74m x 1.98m (9' x 6'6)
- (max) PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Low voltage down lights.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.05m (14'5 x 10')
- into built-in wardrobe. Box style window. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.11m x 1.73m (6'11 x 5'8)
- Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. (Please note, there is no wash hand basin or W/C installed in this ensuite however there is adequate space to accommodate them).
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.49m (11' x 8'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.51m (9'2 x 8'3)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.82m x 1.70m (9'3 x 5'7)
- (max) White suite comprising panelled bath with gold coloured antique style telephone hand shower and mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Pink stone drive to side with off street parking for up to 4 cars. Timber pedestrian gate and 6Ft. timber fencing to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn and pink stone. Mature conifers and Holly tree. Flower display area. Step up to raised timber decked patio. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.