33 Henryville Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FS
- Impressive Detached 4 Bedroom Villa
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms Including Sun Room
- Deluxe Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Master En Suite/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden/ Neat Lawns
- Choice Location Within Popular Henryville Development
Well presented detached 4 bedroom villa positioned at choice end of cul de sac position, in this select development, off Ballynure Road, Ballyclare. The property comprises spacious open plan living room, lounge and sun room as well as a quality fitted kitchen and detached garage. Viewing this property is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- Painted hardwood front door with multi point locking system. Double glazed fan light.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Solid pine doors, architraves and skirting throughout. Understair storage.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Comprising two piece white suite. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories. Ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING AREA 7.47m x 3.35m (24'6" x 11'0")
- Contemporary fireplace with slate hearth and surround. Open flame gas fire. Twin front windows. Recessed ceiling lighting. Solid pine flooring. PVC double glazed sliding doors accessing rear patio.
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 5.28m x 3.25m (17'4" x 10'8")
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in high gloss finish with matching worksurfaces and soft closing drawers. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for gas range style cooker with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor unit. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated shelving units. Integrated eye level microwave. Recess for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Larder unit. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to:-
- SUN ROOM 3.35m x 2.97m (11'0" x 9'9")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling light. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- LOUNGE 4.01m x 3.20m (13'2" x 10'6")
- Twin front windows. Laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.42m x 3.43m (14'6" x 11'3")
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 4.65m x 3.35m (15'3" x 11'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.61m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2")
- BEDROOM 4 3.43m x 2.87m (11'3" x 9'5")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with mixer tap and shower unit. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted mirror.
- Situated on spacious private site at choice end of cul de sac location enjoying pleasant open aspect to front.
Tarmac parking forecourt and driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn with ornamental perimeter hedging.
Secure gateway accessing driveway.
- Detached Garage 5.89m x 3.96m (19'4" x 13'0")
- Roller shutter door. PVC side service door. Gable side window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Fluorescent lighting. Power points.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Paved patio area.
PVC oil tank. Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.