33 Harmin Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 7UP
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Extensive Mature Private Garden To Rear
- Oak Effect Fitted Kitchen
- Soft Cream Coloured Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Brick Paviour Forecourt with Car Port
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- Popular Location
Positioned within a popular, convenient location on an extensive mature site this 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached will suit both First Time Buyers and Investors alike. Realistically priced for modernisation an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Open covered Entrance Porch. PVC mahogany effect double glazed front door into Entrance Hall. Understairs storage cupboard.
- OAK EFFECT KITCHEN 3.18m x 2.84m (10'5 x 9'4)
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units. Leaded glass display cabinets. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit.Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Complementary wall tiling.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 5.08m x 3.91m (16'8 x 12'10)
- at max. Attractive tiled fireplace with mahogany carved surround. PVC double glazed door to rear. Stairs to First Floor.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0 x 9'9)
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 2.84m (10'4 x 9'4)
- Shelved hot press with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.08m (9'9 x 6'10)
- CREAM COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wooden panelled bath with shower attachment. Half tiled walls.
- Twin gates to front. Brick paved parking forecourt. Driveway to side with carport. Outside store.
Extensive private garden to rear in lawn screened by mature Conifers and perimeter fence. Substantial paved patio area with paved walkways and shrub beds.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.