33 Carnbeg Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RF
- Entrance foyer with frosted glass dooe to Entrance Hall / Staircase to first and second floors /Double doors to built-in storage / Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with full depth windows
- Kitchen open to informal dining area / Feature corner windows
- Modern white high gloss kitchen units / Integrated oven and gas hob
- Utility room with full range of matching white high gloss units
- First floor landing / Lounge 18'3 x 14'6 with feature fireplace and access to balcony / Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Second floor landing
- Four further bedrooms / One with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Tarmac drive with parking for four cars / Detached garage 21'5 x 10'5 / Fully enclosed rear garden and patio
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented five bedroom, three storey detached house and garage on the periphery of this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this superb family home boasts five bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms together with a large family bathroom and a ground floor W/C. With a spacious living room on the ground floor and the generous high gloss kitchen (and matching utility) open to an informal dining area with feature corner windows this property flows in a way no other three storey design does. The superb first floor lounge measures 18'3 x 14'6 and is complimented by a polished sandstone fireplace and two sets of PVC double glazed French doors to the external balcony that runs the full width of the property. Across the landing, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite with quality sanitary ware and chrome heated towel rail. The staircase leads on to the spacious second floor landing with access to the family bathroom and four further bedrooms, one of which benefits from an ensuite shower room providing excellent accommodation for even the most discerning family. Outside, the long tarmac driveway facilitates four cars and gives access to the large, detached garage and enclosed rear garden in neat lawn and paved patio.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the superb quality of this excellent family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance with PVC ceiling. PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Hardwood parquet wood block flooring. Single radiator. Frosted glass door to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood parquet wood block flooring. Double radiator. Double doors to storage cupboard. Staircase to first floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature corner mixer taps and tiled splash back. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Parquet wood block floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 3.73m (14'5 x 12'3)
- Full depth windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1 x 11'1)
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Under unit lighting. Integrated four ring gas hob with pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer and dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor though open archway to:
- DINING ROOM 3.18m x 2.95m (10'5 x 9'8)
- Dual corner windows overlooking garden to rear. High level wall mounted TV point. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Two double radiators.
- UTILITY 3.38m x 1.73m (11'1 x 5'8)
- Full range of matching white high gloss high and low level units with chrome feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Half tiled walls. Enclosed wall mounted gas boiler. Extractor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. Staircase to second floor floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading.
- LOUNGE 5.56m x 4.42m (18'3 x 14'6)
- Open fire with polished sandstone surround, inset and hearth. Electric coal effect inset. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. 2 sets of PVC double glazed French doors to balcony with waist level walling topped in brick.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.38m (max) (14 x 11'1 (max))
- Double radiator
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Hot press with pressurized water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 3.02m (max) (10'3 x 9'11 (max))
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 2.34m (11'11 x 7'8 )
- (max) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.40m x 3.00m (11'2" x 9'10" )
- (max) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 3.38m x 2.41m (11'1 x 7'11 )
- (max) Double radiator. Access to attic.
- BATHROOM 3.12m x 1.98m (10'3 x 6'6)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off set mixer taps and "pencil" shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton trance" electric shower unit and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative glass tiled insets. Low voltage down lights. Extractor. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive with off street parking for up to four plus cars. Garden to front in neat lawn. Paved pathway. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.53m x 3.18m (21'5 x 10'5)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. PVC double glazed window and service door to side.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio and pathway. Outside tap. 6Ft timber fencing. Pedestrian timber gate to enclosed bin area and storage. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.