33 Bellevue Place
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9AT
- Beautifully Presented 3 Bedroom Terrace House
- Lounge With Dining Space/ Attractive Fireplace
- Walnut Finished Kitchen With Full Range Of Appliances
- PVC Panelled Bathroom/ White Suite With Shower
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Secure Landscaped Rear Garden/ Decked Patio
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace house, located off Green Road, close to town centre and all amenities. The dwelling has been substantially upgraded over the years and is beautifully presented throughout to include walnut fitted kitchen and PVC panelled bathroom. Viewing is sure to impress!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screen. Ceramic tile flooring. Dog leg stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. White 6 panel internal doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 5.99m x 3.05m (19'8" x 10'0")
- With space for dining. Attractive fireplace in antique pine surround with horseshoe cast iron inset and granite hearth. Ceiling cornice and twin ceiling light centre pieces. Oak effect laminate flooring throughout.
- KITCHEN 3.15m x 2.24m (10'4" x 7'4")
- Range of quality fitted high and low level units in contemporary shaker style walnut finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and double under oven. Overhead pyramid style colour coded extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single lever mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Ceramic tile flooring. Complementary wall tiling. PVC panelled ceiling. Rack of ceiling spotlights. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear yard.
- First Floor
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 2.29m (12'3" x 7'6")
- With built in cupboard and hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.82m (11'10" x 9'3")
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.29m (9'0" x 7'6")
- Built in wardrobe.
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With PVC panelled walls and PVC panelled ceiling. 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Overhead electric shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. with push button flush.
- Neat front garden in lawn with perimeter fencing.
Gable side pedestrian right of way accessing rear garden.
Landscaped rear garden, mainly paved, stepped up to:-
Timber decked patio area.
Screening perimeter fencing with secure gate at gable side. Raised shrub beds with co-ordinated pavior brick coping.
Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.