, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4BH
- Original front door to entrance foyer with glazed door to entrance hall beyond.
- Dining room with original quarry tiled floor and feature cast iron corner fireplace
- Living room with feature corniced ceiling
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of contemporary style high and low level units / Polished granite worktop / Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and washing machine / Stunning views
- landing with access to large Bathroom with antique style suite to include roll top "ball & claw" bath and high flush W/C
- Full first floor landing / Staircase to second floor
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Second floor landing with access to two well proportioned "attic" bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / New roof covering
- Concrete steps from kitchen to lower ground floor / Access to large basement 25'6 x 12'1 (max) and separate utility basement and adjoining store / Pavier brick yard area with access to timber decked p
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the best presented houses in the Riverside Conservation Area in Antrim town centre occupying an enviable, slightly elevated position with direct access onto the Six Mile Water at the rear providing stunning river views with superb sun orientation. Restored to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the current owner has retained many of the original features to include the quarry tiled floor and cast iron fireplace to the dining room and updated the property with a combination of ultra contemporary kitchen units with polished granite worktops and full range of integrated appliances together with a Victorian style traditional bathroom suite to include roll top "ball & claw" bath and high flush W/C with polished chrome pipework. With a generous master bedroom, 13'11 x 13'5, complete with full wall of modern built-in wardrobes and sliding part mirrored doors together with three further bedrooms over two floors, this property is likely to appeal to a very diverse range of potential purchasers who could not fail to be impressed by the extensive basement area, utility, pavier brick rear yard and fully walled and timber decked patio area right by the rivers edge commanding stunning views both up and down the Six Mile Water.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Original hardwood entrance door with leaded and stained glass inset and over light to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Decorative tiled flooring. Mostly glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Traditional "Old School" style radiator. Decorative tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand railing.
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 3.12m (13'3 x 10'3)
- Open fire with ornate cast iron surround and slate tiled hearth. Original quarry tiled floor. Double radiator. Brick arch way to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls.
- LIVINGROOM 4.06m x 3.07m (13'4 x 10'1)
- Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA; 6.71m x 2.13m (22' x 7' )
- Full range of contemporary style high gloss mixed aubergine and white high and low level units with long chrome handles and complimentary gold/ aubergine polished granite worktop and matching upstands. Inset 1 1/4 bowl black sink unit with feature mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring 'Halogen' hob with stainless steel over head extractor fan. Low level double 'Neff' oven. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Dual aspect windows with stunning views over the Six Mile Water. Low voltage down lights. Fully tilled floor. Double radiator. Original door with glazed inset to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS HALF LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 4.29m x 2.16m (14'1 x 7'1)
- Antique style suite comprising roll tap "ball & claw" foot bath with off-set taps and shower attachment. High flush W/C with polished chrome pipework and ornate brackets. Viictorian style sink unit set in black Oynx vanity work top with storage below. PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower and sliding cubicle door. Half tiled "metro" style walls and matching border. Fully tiled floor. Traditional "Old School" style radiator. Dual aspect windows.
- FULL LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Storage cupboard. Former Hot-press with gas fired boiler. Staircase to second floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.24m x 4.09m (13'11 x 13'5 )
- Into full wall of built-in wardrobes with part mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.36m (13' x 7'9)
- Into built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Double radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard. View over river.
- BEDROOM 3 4.42m x 4.17m (14'6 x 13'8)
- (MAX) Into eaves. "Velux" double glazed rooflight. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.61m x 2.41m (11'10 x 7'11)
- (max) into eaves. Wood laminate floor. "Velux" double glazed rooflight.
- Communal on street parking to front. Concrete steps down from kitchen to rear accessing lower ground floor tier finished in pavier brick. Access to timber decked patio to rear with low level walling and stunning views overlooking the Six Mile Water.
- BASEMENT 7.77m x 3.68m (25'6 x 12'1)
- (max) Hexagonal flagged floor. Power and light.
- UTILITY BASEMENT 5.11m x 1.78m (16'9 x 5'10)
- Full range of beech effect low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Attached shed to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.