32 Park Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4QF
- Attractive Detached Chalet Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Deluxe Shaker Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Large Detached Garage
- Modern Ground Floor 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Modern 1st Floor Shower Room
- Dressing Room off Bedroom 1
- Oil (Combi) Heating System - 2 Years Old / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Semi-Rural Location / Private Mature Site
Beautifully presented throughout and positioned within a popular peaceful 'semi-rural' location this attractive Detached Chalet Villa enjoys a high internal specification and finish throughout including a deluxe shaker Kitchen with breakfast area, Bathrooms on ground floor and first floor, two spacious first floor Bedrooms and a large Detached Garage with secure private driveway.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door into a well presented Entrance Hall with oak effect laminate flooring. Large cloakroom plus storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 5.66m x 3.96m (18'7 x 13'0)
- Attractive modern fireplace with cast iron multifuel stove with marble hearth and granite inset. Twin french PVC double glazed doors to private garden and patio.
- DELUXE SHAKER FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA 3.61m x 3.28m (11'10 x 10'9)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy with tiled splashback. Integrated dishwasher. Low voltage lighting. PVC double glazed door to rear garden. Feature glass block wall.
- SPACIOUS MODERN 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Step-in open shower enclosure. 1/2 tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1 x 9'10)
- Dual window aspect.
- DRESSING ROOM 2.67m x 2.01m (8'9 x 6'7)
- Built in his and hers high gloss wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 6.10m x 2.90m (20'0 x 9'6)
- Presently used as Study. Laminate flooring. Dual window aspect.
- UTILITY / LAUNDRY ROOM 2.84m x 2.44m (9'4 x 8'0)
- Laminate flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Stairs to 1st Floor Gallery style landing.
- BEDROOM 3 5.41m x 3.86m (17'9 x 12'8)
- at max. Walk-in wardrobe. Velux window. Undereave storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 4 4.72m x 4.11m (15'6 x 13'6)
- at max. Velux window. Undereave storage cupboard.
- 1ST FLOOR MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Button flush WC. Modern vanity unit. Velux window.
- Neat garden to front.
Twin gates to side with secure parking area to large DETACHED GARAGE 18'7 X 12'10 with up and over door. Power and light.
Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn screened by mature trees with paved patio area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.