This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented potential four bedroom detached house with detached garage and landscaped, low maintenance gardens to the front and rear plus tarmac off-street parking for two plus cars. Extending to over 1,200Sq.Ft. due to a substantial extension to the rear and side providing an additional utility room, ground floor shower room with W/C and a large sunroom to the rear that is currently being used as a ground floor bedroom, this property offers a degree of flexibility ideal for all family needs including multi-generational living. With a large kitchen with informal dining area complimented by a full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units together with three bedrooms to the first floor comprising a master bedroom 19'8 x 9'10 with ensuite shower room and separate family bathroom, the internal accommodation is perfect for those with a growing family.
Outside, the property benefits from a spacious, fully enclosed patio garden area to the rear with substantial entertaining area complete with covered decking and bar facility.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Composite front door with double glazed and leaded port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and fluted balustrade. Small under stair storage and larger under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 4.78m x 4.55m (15'8 x 14'11)
- (into bay). Open fire with feature ornate reconstituted sand stone surround, slate inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 6.63m x 2.95m (21'9 x 9'8)
- Full range of beech, "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces with matching up stands. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Gas Range style cooker with stainless steel splash back and wide stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Plumbed for dish washer. Wine rack over American fridge freezer housing. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Light oak frosted glass French doors to Sun room / Bedroom 4.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.75m x 1.73m (5'9 x 5'8)
- Range of Walnut effect high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Access to:
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM 1.78m x 1.78m (5'10 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Three quarter tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Gable side window. Double radiator.
- SUNROOM / BEDROOM 4 4.85m x 3.51m (15'11 x 11'6)
- (max) Solid wood floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Low voltage down lights. Two single radiators. Frosted glass, light oak French doors to kitchen / dining area.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Former hot press with shelving. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 5.99m x 3.00m (19'8 x 9'10)
- (max) plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Two single radiators.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with feature mixer taps and storage below. Tiled splash back. Tiled effect PVC panelled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit comprising fixed shower head and hand held "pencil" shower. Pivot and slide door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Gable side window. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.02m x 2.46m (9'11 x 8'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.11m (9'10 x 6'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.93m x 1.85m (6'4 x 6'1)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off set mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Low maintenance pink stone garden to front, well stocked in shrubs and plants. Paved pathway. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2 plus cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.94m x 3.00m (19'6 x 9'10)
- Roller shutter door (plaster boarded to inside). Power and light. Soft wood single glazed window and service door to:
- Fully enclosed tegula brick garden to rear with feature circular detail to patio area. Raised timber decking with corrugated, pitched roof and lap board sheated under side. Access to:
- EXTERNAL BAR 4.09m x 1.68m (13'5 x 5'6)
- Power and light. Feature rustic wood bar counter with space beneath for two fridges. Serving hatch to covered timber decked area. Internal seating area. Service door to side.
Outside tap and lights. 7Ft. timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to side with enclosed storage area. Access to attached boiler house with gas fired boiler. Timber pedestrian gate to tarmac drive.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.