32 Knockmoyle Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HE
- Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard
- Living room 15' x 13'5 with twin wall light points / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wood trim
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full wall of built-in wardrobes and matching drawer set
- Bathroom with coloured suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and front door
- Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Oil-fired central heating
- Generous site with garden to front in neat lawn / Tarmac drive to detached garage
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to downsize or in need of a bungalow to purchase this appropriately priced three bedroom property in one of the most sought after residential developments in the Antrim area located just off the main Greystone Road and close to all local amenities and transport facilities.
Well presented throughout but in need of some updating due to the linen effect kitchen units and coloured bathroom suite, the property still benefits from mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and front door, security alarm, oil-fired central heating, PVC fascia and soffits and detached garage.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the opportunity presented by this property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with tiled step.
Mahogony effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Directional spot lights. Dado rail. Cloaks cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 4.09m (15' x 13'5)
- Twin wall light points. Dado rail. Wood laminate floor. Two single radiators.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL DINING 4.37m x 3.02m (14'4 x 9'11)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wooden trim and complimentary wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with over head circulator fan. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hard wood door to rear with single glazed insets.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 3.02m (11'4 x 9'11)
- to include full wall of built-in wardrobes with part mirrored insets and matching drawer set and over mirror. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 3.12m (11'4 x 10'3)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head lockers. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.57m (9' x 8'5)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.33m x 1.50m (10'11 x 4'11)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira Go" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Louvered doors to storage cupboard. "Dimplex" wall mounted heater. Wood strip ceiling. Directional spot lights. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving.
- Open garden to front in neat lawn and specimen trees. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 3 plus cars. Paved pathway to front.
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.88m x 2.92m (16' x 9'7)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. Crazy paved patio and tarmac pathway. PVC tank. Brick built oil fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.