32 Greystone Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1JY
- Feature entrance door to entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with open, inglenook style fireplace in reclaimed brick and inset cast iron stove
- Inner hall with access to store room
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of white country style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with access to walk-in wardrobe
- Mostly PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tegula brick drive with off-street parking for three cars / Tegula brick and paved patio's with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers, young professional couple and those wishing to downsize
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom cottage occupying a stunning landscaped site in this sought after residential area. Fully renovated and extended to include for modern white bathroom suite with panel bath and electric shower over together with full range of country style high and low level kitchen units and integrated oven and hob, this property is likely to appeal to the young professional couple or those looking for a cottage retreat with all the benefits of the town. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature Gothic style entrance door with inset leaded glass port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage with electric meter.
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM 3.10m x 2.29m (10'2 x 7'6 )
- (max) Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with glazed screen and "Mira Vigour" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 4.93m x 3.12m (16'2 x 10'3)
- Feature brick Inglenook style fireplace with inset glass fronted cast iron stove and tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiator. Wall mounted TV point. Storage cupboard with shelving above. Part frosted glass door to entrance hall and inner hall.
- INNER HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Hard wood leaded glass door and sidelight to rear. Door to store room. Plumbed for washing machine.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.66m x 3.66m (12 x 12)
- Full range of white country style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob and stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer. Space for fridge. Dual aspect windows. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed windows.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- PVC double glazed windows. Exposed ceiling beam.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.33m (13 x 10'11)
- Double radiator. Gable side window. Door to walk-in wardrobe with hanging space. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.29m (11 x 7'6)
- Exposed ceiling beam. Double radiator. Double glazed roof light.
- Timber pedestrian gate to gold gravel pathway. Low level timber fencing. Garden in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed side garden in paved pathway, railway sleepers and stone display area. Well stocked borders and raised display with inset bench seating. 6 ft timber fencing. Generous paved patio area open to tegula brick drive and patio area with pergola. Outside tap. PVC tank. Timber oil-fired boiler house. Timber vehicular gate. Parking for 3 cars.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.