, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9GU
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms/ 2 Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Shaker Style Kitchen
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Prime Corner Site
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Integral Garage Plus Parking Forecourt
- Professionally Landscaped Rear Garden
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- High Speed Broadband Available Within The Area
Situated on a prime corner site enjoying a private professionally hard landscaped garden to rear. This Cleveland house type is approximately 1900 sq ft plus garage and boasts a well proportioned living layout incorporating 5 bedrooms, 2+ reception rooms, shaker style kitchen and modern family bathroom. Forthaven is a highly regarded established development located in Ballyrobert Village within easy walking distance of the Thompson Primary School and public transport. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door with double glazed fan light over and double glazed side screens into:-
Spacious well presented tiled entrance hall
- FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.33m x 3.66m (17'6" x 12'0")
- Plus bay window. Attractive modern fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth with oak surround. Cast iron multi fuel stove. Exposed oak flooring.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING 5.87m x 3.73m (19'3" x 12'3")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level oak shaker fitted units with contrasting granite work surfaces with fixed breakfast bar style return. Stainless steel inlaid sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. A range of integrated appliances including eye level oven, separate 5 ring gas hob, overhead extractor fan with glass hood, fridge and dishwasher. Fixed matching Welsh dresser style unit. Twin double glazed doors to garden. Tiled floor. Twin French doors into:-
- FAMILY ROOM 3.73m x 3.12m (12'3" x 10'3")
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m x 1.52m (10'0" x 5'0")
- Fitted with a range of modern high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Fixed twin wicker baskets storage units. Service door into garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space via fold away wooden ladder. Floored to centre with light.
- BEDROOM 1 5.33m x 3.66m (17'6" x 12'0")
- Low voltage lighting.
- DELUXE MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap, button flush w.c and large corner shower enclosure. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 3.05m (14'6" x 10'0")
- BEDROOM 3 4.50m x 3.51m (14'9" x 11'6")
- BEDROOM 4 3.51m x 3.35m (11'6" x 11'0")
- BEDROOM 5 2.29m x 1.93m (7'6" x 6'4")
- Presently used as study.
- LUXURY SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- Comprising corner bath with shower attachment, button flush w.c, modern vanity unit with mono block tap and quarter rounded shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- Neat garden to front laid in lawn.
Driveway to side with ample parking for a number of vehicles.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.03m x 3.05m (16'6" x 10'0")
- With power and light.
Private professionally hard landscaped garden to rear. Screened by perimeter fence.
Laid in partial neat lawn. Stocked with a variety of trees and shrubs.
Paved walkways and patio with raised beds edged in stone and feature stoned clad wall.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.