32 Ferrard Meadow
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RU
- Spacious entrance hall with wood laminate floor and staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite and fully tiled floor
- Living room 17'10 x 14'10 (max) into bay window / Dual aspect windows / Feature "Inglenook" style fireplace with polished granite inner walls and hearth / Cast iron multi solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors
- Full range of contemporary style graphite coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Split level first floor landing / Linen cupboard
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Tarmac off-street parking for two cars side by side
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and young families alike
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house occupying an enviable position to the front of this sought after residential development close to all the local amenities and transport facilities at The Junction, with Antrim town centre and a range of local schools all near at hand.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property boasts a generous ground floor W/C together with a large living room with feature wood burning stove and dual aspect windows and a spacious kitchen with informal dining area complete with contemporary style fitted kitchen units, integrated appliances, large understair storage area and PVC double glazed French doors to the rear. With three well proportioned bedrooms to include the master with ensuite shower room and a luxury family bathroom, this property is likely to fulfil the requirements of even the most discerning purchaser.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature entrance door with double glazed inset port lights and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Cloaks recess. Stair case to first floor with hand rail. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.44m x 4.52m (17'10 x 14'10)
- (max) into bay window. Feature "Inglenook" style fire recess lined in polished granite with cast iron multi solid fuel stove. Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.44m x 3.91m (17'10 x 12'10)
- (max) Full range of contemporary style graphite coloured high and low level units with feature polished chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor canopy. Low level combination oven and grill . Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor and white brick effect wall tiling to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Black ash effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- LARGE WALK-IN PANTRY
- Fully tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR SPLIT LANDING
- Storage cupboard with shelving. Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 2.84m (14'2 x 9'4)
- (max) Wood laminate. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and pivot and slide door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.74m (10'8 x 9')
- (plus recess). Wood laminate. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.90m (10'9 x 9'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.72m x 2.08m (8'11 x 6'10)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps, push button low flush W/C and vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin, "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit to include large drench head and hand held shower. Pivot and slide door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front and side in lawn and paved pathway. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Outside tap and light. Low level picket fence and gate to enclosed lawn area. 6Ft. timber fencing. Pedestrian gate to tarmac. Side by side parking for two cars.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.