32 Carnbeg Meadows
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RG
- Mostly glazed entrance porch with fully tiled floor and feature corner window to living room
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Ground floor W/C / Staircase to first floor with bank of double glazed roof lights
- Living room with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor through to Dining Room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech effect "Shaker" style units
- Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Luxury bathroom suite to include double ended bath with feature stand pipe style mixer taps and shower attachment / Open fronted shower cubicle with low threshold shower tray / Designer radiator
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Tarmac off-street parking / Access to Integral Garage / Fully enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn and patio's
We are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious and beautifully presented three bedroom detached property with integral garage and superb fully enclosed garden to the rear with two patio areas. Finished to a superb standard both inside and out this property has been meticulously maintained and updated over the years with a recently installed luxury bathroom suite complete with double ended bath and open ended shower cubicle with low threshold shower tray. With a timeless beech effect "Shaker" style kitchen complete with integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, this property also benefits from a generous ensuite to the master bedroom.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home with outlook to the front over open countryside.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance with paved patio area.
Hard wood part double glazed entrance door with matching sidelights to;
- MOSTLY GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Feature glazed corner windows to living room. Single radiator. Eight pane beveled glass door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor in herringbone pattern. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and feature moulded wash hand basin with patterned splash back and polished chrome mixer taps in vanity unit with storage below. Pattern tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 5.49m x 3.07m (18' x 10'1)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer.
- LIVINGROOM 3.61m x 3.45m (11'10 x 11'4)
- Open hole in the wall fire with quartz stone effect inner lining. Polished limestone fire surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Double radiator. Solid floor in herringbone pattern through open square archway to;
- DINING ROOM 3.84m x 2.57m (12'7 x 8'5)
- Solid wood floor in herringbone pattern. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.56m x 3.10m (11'8 x 10'2)
- Full range of beech effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units and opaque glazed corner units with short chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level double oven. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Stainless steel splash back. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hardwood double glazed door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot-press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9 x 10'1)
- Plus built-in wardrobe with contemporary style sliding doors. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.57m x 1.65m (8'5 x 5'5)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mono-bloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 3.10m (12'5 x 10'2)
- (Into dormer) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.15m x 3.12m (10'4 x 10'3)
- Wood laminate floor. 2No double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.57m x 2.51m (8'5 x 8'3)
- Modern luxury suite comprising freestanding double ended bath with stand pipe mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and large moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with mono-bloc mixer taps and drawer storage beneath. Part PVC paneled wall to open sided low threshold shower tray with glazed screen and thermostatic shower unit to include drench head and hand held shower. Fully tiled floor. "Velux" double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. Designer wall mounted radiator with contrasting polished chrome towel rails.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Drive way to front with off-street parking and access to integrated garage.
Feature wrought iron gate to side with paved pathway to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and 6ft timber fencing. Raised paved patio edged in wood. Additional paved patio to rear of garden. 6ft and 7ft timber fencing. Mature conifer tree. Outside tap and light.
Attached Oil-fired boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.