31 Islay Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2TS
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Utility cupboard (former ground floor W/C)
- Living room with open fire and rustic pine surround
- Rear porch with PVC double glazed door
- Kitchen with informal dining area 15'8 x 10'5 / Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units
- Integrated double oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom house benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and generous kitchen with full range of antique pine high and low level units and integrated double oven and hob. With low maintenance, fully paved yard area to rear this property is property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch
PVC double glazed door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Under-stairs storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Cloaks cupboard. Single radiator.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- (Former W/C) Plumbed for washing machine. Wash hand basin.
- LIVINGROOM 6.05m x 3.18m (19'10 x 10'5)
- Open fire with rustic pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor.
- REAR PORCH
- PVC double glazed door to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.78m x 3.18m (15'8 x 10'5)
- Full range of antique pine high and low level units with glazed display and open shelving. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Mid-level double oven. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Over window pelmet with inset lighting. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving
- BEDROOM 1 3.43m x 2.74m (11'3 x 9')
- Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.50m x 2.54m (14'9 x 8'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 3.07m (11'7 x 10'1)
- Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Part tiled walls to bath area. Glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Double radiator.
- Timber pedestrian gate to front garden in lawn and paved pathway.
Fully enclosed and paved yard area to rear. PVC oil tank. 6Ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Low level timber fencing to sides. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.