31 Innisgarry Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LA
- Entrance hall with utility cupboard / Open through to Annex
- Living room with oen fire linked to central heating and hot water / Feature fire surround
- Dining room with wood laminate floor / Mostly glazed sliding doors to;
- Kitchen with full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob / Tiled effect wood laminate floor
- Three bedrooms to main property / Master with wet room style ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen and electric shower unit
- Annex with additional bedroom
- Secondary kitchen with full range of high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Additional living room with open fire / Sliding patio doors to Conservatory
- Attached garage / PVC double glazed windows and stable effect door to side / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented detached bungalow in a sought after residential location close to The Castle Gardens and Antrim town centre and has been substantially extended to create a totally self contained Granny Annex with separate kitchen, living room, conservatory and bedroom with access to a wetroom style ensuite. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, the current owners have ensured that the annex blends seemlessly into the flow of the main bungalow allowing the occupants as little or as much interaction as they want. With a quality fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite to the main bungalow, this property could just as easily be adapted to provide for a total of six bedrooms if required. Outside, the gardens are well maintained and presented with a generous patio area to the side providing a private space for outdoor entertaining with excellent sun orientation. Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the qualities of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with tegula brick step and PVC strip ceiling. Hardwood double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10 x 12)
- Open fire with back boiler for immersion heater and hot water. Feature oak surround with part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- DINING 2.74m x 2.62m (9 x 8'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Hardwood mostly glazed sliding doors to:
- KITCHEN 4.17m x 2.62m (13'8 x 8'7)
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and glazed displays. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level double oven. Plumbed for dish washer and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed stable effect door to side.
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and "Mira Jump" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. PVC strip ceiling. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 2.64m (13'4 x 8'8)
- Into full wall of built-in bedroom furniture comprising 3No. double wardrobes and 2No. single wardrobes and overhead lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 2.64m (13'4 x 8'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 2.62m (13'1 x 8'7)
- Single radiator. Access to:
- WET ROOM STYLE ENSUITE
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Easy access shower area with "Triton" electric shower unit. Access to hotpress. Fully tiled walls with border. Non-slip floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m x 2.90m (10 x 9'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8 x 9'9)
- Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Double radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:
- CONSERVATORY 3.51m x 3.00m (max) (11'6 x 9'10 (max))
- Fully tiled floor. Wooden double glazed windows and French doors to rear. Anti- glare roof.
- KITCHEN 2.95m x 2.84m (9'8 x 9'4)
- Full range of high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting work surfaces. Leaded glass displays. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with over head circulator fan. Mid level double oven. Space for fridge freezer. Plumber for washing machine. Part tiled walls to worksurfaces.
- Double brick entrance pillars and matching low level walling. Asphalt drive to side with off street parking for 3 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and pink stone edging. Well stocked display borders.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.54m x 2.59m (18'2 x 8'6)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to rear.
Decorative gate to side with paved pathway to fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance paving. Green house. Raised pink stone display. PVC oil tank. 6Ft fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to side with bin storage area. Enclosed fully paved side courtyard with feature block walling and raised pink stone display. Outside tap and light. Gate to front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.