31 Dublin Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EB
- Entrance porch with access to spacious Entrance Hall / Ground floor W/C / Staircase to first floor / Private Study 10'5 x 6'9
- Lounge 19'11 x 12'5 with feature fireplace / Bi-Folding doors to Dining Room / Access to;
- Sun Porch 10'3 x 5'8 with PVC double glazed windows and door to rear
- Dining room with open fire and solid wood floor / Glazed sliding serving hatch to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light oak high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Rear hall with walk-in pantry /Access to Integral Garage with remote controlled sectional up and over door
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in wardrobes / One with wash hand basin
- Bathroom to include panel bath and shower cubicle / Separate low flush W/C / PVC clad walls
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits / Fully owned Solar Panels
- Private tarmac drive with parking for up to six cars / Integral garage and adjoining carport / Extensive gardens to front and rear in neat lawn and mature boundaries / Superb sun orientation
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a four bed detached two storey house with three reception rooms, integral garage and fully owned Solar Panels, occupying a mature elevated site with excellent sun orientation on the "Old Part" of the Dublin Road in what is arguably the most sought after location in Antrim town, close to the town centre yet exuding all the character and qualities of rural living. Within easy access of Antrim Forum, the picturesque Castle Gardens, the Lough Shore facilities, Massereene Golf Club and on the route to Belfast International Airport this delightful property is ideal for those who need a generous house on an even more generous plot and who want the opportunity to put their own stamp on it.
Only on full internal and external viewing can one begin to appreciate the potential of this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and matching windows to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. PVC strip ceiling. Hard wood single glazed original front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Open to under stairs area. Feature staircase to first floor with detailed wrought iron balustrade and moulded hand railing. Glazed panelling to dining room. Corniced ceiling.
- CLOAKROOM / GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- STUDY 3.18m x 2.06m (10'5 x 6'9)
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 6.07m x 3.78m (19'11 x 12'5)
- Open fire with feature 'Blue quartz' surround and hearth. Open book and display shelving. Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Dual aspect windows. 2No Double radiators. Bi-folding doors to dining room. Hardwood glazed door and window to;
- SUN PORCH 3.12m x 1.73m (10'3 x 5'8)
- PVC Double glazed windows and door to rear. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 4.32m x 3.94m (14'2 x 12'11)
- Open fire with mosaic tiled inset and tiled hearth. Hardwood mantel piece. Solid wood floor. Wall light point. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.94m x 3.15m (12'11 x 10'4)
- Full range of light oak high and low level "Shaker" style units with short chrome handles and open corner displays. Polished granite work surfaces and window cill with 1 1/2 bowl inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Fluted drainer. Over window pelmet. Integrated 4 ring hob with over head extractor fan. Low level double oven. Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Glazed sliding service hatch to dining room. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single glazed door to rear. Walk-in pantry with range of shelving and storage. Fully tiled floor. Steel casement single glazed window.
Adjoining storage cupboard.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE 5.56m x 3.05m (18'3 x 10)
- plus walk through to rear service door. Remote controlled electrically operated sectional up and over door. 3No. single glazed windows to side. Single radiator. Access to electric meter cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m x 3.33m (12'11 x 10'11)
- Modern built-in wardrobe with part mirrored sliding doors. Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Additional built-in wardrobe with over head storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.75m x 3.00m (15'7 x 9'10)
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Sliding doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.76m x 2.92m (12'4 x 9'7)
- Sliding doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.00m x 2.84m (9'10 x 9'4)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.00m x 2.16m (9'10 x 7'1)
- (to include shower enclosure) Pink coloured suit comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Shaver light point. PVC clad walls and fully tiled floor. Hot-press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Extractor fan.
- SEPERATE W/C
- Modern white push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. PVC clad walls. Fully tiled floor.
- Short portion of tarmac shared lane. Brick built entrance pillars and tarmac drive to elevated site.
Front garden in neat lawn, mature trees and hedging. Parking for four plus cars. Access to integral garage and fully paved side carport. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and well tended vegetable plot. Mature fruit tree and hedging. PVC oil tank. Brick built oil-fired boiler house.
Block built garden shed 13'6 x 7'7
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.