This deceptively spacious detached bungalow is located on the ever popular Doagh Road, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to the town centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks. Sitting on a large private site, this bungalow is priced to allow for renovation and has plenty of potential for prospective buyers.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility area and bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a private driveway, secluded, south facing rear garden and timber garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 5.51m x 3.94m (18'1" x 12'11")
- Focal point open fire on tiled hearth. Hardwood glazed double doors to sun room/reading room area.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.33m (11'5" x 10'11")
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.63m (12'0" x 11'11")
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 2.44m (11'11" x 8'0")
- Fitted 3 piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Access to hot press.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.60m x 3.63m (15'1" x 11'11")
- (Widest points) Open fire on tiled hearth.
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.98m x 3.07m (16'4" x 10'1")
- (Widest points) Oil fired central heating boiler. Access to the built in store. Hardwood service door.
- Private driveway finished in stone.
Back garden finished in lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.