31 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UA
- Spacious entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and feature surround / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of white wood grain effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac side by off-street parking / Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn
We are delighted to offer a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house in the ever popular Bush Manor development within easy access of the M2 Motorway and occupying a prominent position overlooking mature trees in the lower section of the scheme comprising just 55 units. Currently occupied by a valued tenant this property may be purchased for investment or for personal use. The property benefits from a generous kitchen with informal dining area to include double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear and well presented white wood grain effect high and low level units together with integrated oven and hob. With three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor (master with ensuite shower room) and a family bathroom together with ground floor W/C, this property is ideally suited to those with a young family or anyone working in Antrim Area Hospital
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy.
Hard wood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Storage cupboard. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.74m x 3.00m (18'10 x 9'10)
- Open fire with beach effect surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.74m x 2.74m (18'10 x 9')
- Full range of white wood grain effect high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. 2No. Double radiators. Dual aspect windows. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Small storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.33m (12'3 x 10'11)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.02m (10'6 x 9'11)
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.34m (8'10 x 7'8)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.41m x 1.96m (7'11 x 6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for 2 cars. Small garden in neat lawn and paved pathway to front.
Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and 6ft timber fencing. Paved pathway. PVC tank. New XXX prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.