31 Ballycorr Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9DD
- Impressive Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Spacious Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Twin Designated Off Road Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Choice Location Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- No Onward Chain
Deceptively spacious three bedroom townhouse located on Ballycorr Road within walking distance to local schools and shops. The property has been well maintained throughout and offers twin designated parking and secure garden at rear. Perfect for first time buyers or investors alike!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled composite front door with twin PVC double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 3.48m (13'8" x 11'5")
- Contemporary granite fireplace with slate hearth. Open fire. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m x 3.28m (18'0" x 10'9")
- Solid pine kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with double underoven and overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.48m (13'9" x 11'5")
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 1.88m x 1.78m (6'2" x 5'10")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Modern 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with centred mixer tap and handheld shower head. Corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over. Vanity cabinet with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Matching accessories. Recessed ceiling lighting. Heated towel rail.
- Situated on Ballycorr Road within walking distance to local town centre amenities.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area.
PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside light. Water tap.
Designated parking spaces.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.