This deceptively spacious first floor, private entrance apartment is located in the Hawthorn Way area of Ballyclare. Located within close proximity to the local town centre with access to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks and transport networks.
Note - This property is currently being sold with a sitting tenant so would only be suited to a buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprising an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private parking space, outside store and a private garden area finished in lawn.
Early viewing recommended.
- FIRST FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.71m (14'4" x 12'2")
- Focal point fireplace with electric fire inset with tiled hearth and timber surround.
- KITCHEN 3.12m x 2.44m (10'3" x 8'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Cooker with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminate floor covering.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Laminate flooring and fully tiled walls. Access to shelved store.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 2.79m (13'9" x 9'2")
- Access to hot press.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.64m (11'2" x 8'8")
- Private parking space.
Access to outside store.
Access to private garden space finished in lawn.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.