30a The Cedars
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4LE
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated gas hob and electric combination oven and grill, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and corner quadrant shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and Frenchh doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac side by side parking to the front / Access to rear via shared entry / Fully enclosed garden to rear / Open aspect to front
- Ideal opportunity for the first time buyer
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a prominent position with good sun orientation and open aspect to the front. Finished to a high standard throughout the property benefits from quality "Shaker" style high and low level units with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer together with a utility cupboard and ground floor W/C while the more generous first floor takes advantage of the additional floor space over the side entry to create three well proportioned bedrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom. Coupled with the spacious family bathroom with four piece suite and the side by side car parking spaces for two cars this property is likely to appeal to a wide array of discerning purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed portligh
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 3.56m (14'8 x 11'8)
- Open fire with beech wood surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.60m x3.35m (15'1 x11'0)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan over. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floors.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.96m (13'2 x 13'0)
- Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding glazed door. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 3.20m (11'6 x 10'6 )
- Single Radiator
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m' x 2.34m (8'8' x 7'8)
- Single Radiator
- Modern 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Paved pathway to front and through open access to rear. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed garden to rear in paved patio and gardens in neat lawn. PVC tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. 6Ft timber fencing. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.