30 Portglenone Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3BE
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor and elevated lounge
- Living room with feature fireplace and superb views
- Elevated lounge 23'5 x 19'7 with feature brick built "Inglenook" style fireplace / Stunning views
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Large utility room with access to rear hall and separate large cloaks room and W/C
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with range of built-in units and large ensuite shower room
- First floor landing with access to large storage area
- Bedroom four with full wall of built-in wardrobes / Separate large bathroom with cream coloured suite
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Elevated site with "tegula" brick driveway and access to double garage / Spacious gardens to front, side and rear / Paved patio area
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious split level chalet style bungalow with double garage and mature well maintained gardens occupying a spectacular elevated site with stunning views over Randalstown and open countryside beyond to Slemish. Finished to a very high standard both inside and out, this attractive property boasts a stunning lounge 23'5 x 19'7 (that once comfortably housed a full sized snooker table) with feature brick, "Inglenook" style fireplace and exceptional views. The generous master bedroom comes complete with a full range of built-in wardrobes, over head lockers and drawer sets together with access to a large ensuite shower room and W/C. Bedroom 3 benefits from PVC double glazed sliding patio doors and can also double up as a delightful dining room with views over the private landscaped gardens to the rear. The substantial kitchen with informal dining is complete with a full range of cream coloured kitchen units together with integrated appliances to include oven, hob and dishwasher. Upstairs, the first floor landing gives access to a large fourth bedroom and exceptionally generous bathroom with cream coloured suite.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this exceptional family home and more particularly the stunning, elevated site that makes the most of the outstanding views.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel door with large double glazed sidelight to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 5.33m x 3.56m (17'5" x 11'8" )
- (max) Staircase to elevated lounge and on to first floor landing with mahogony hand rail and turned ballustrading. Open to understair area. Double and single radiators.
- ELEVATED LOUNGE 7.14m x 5.97m (23'5 x 19'7)
- Feature brick brick "Inglenook" style fireplace with pitch pine beam mantle. Raised brick hearth with substantial multi-solid fuel stove. Dual aspect windows with superb views over Randalstown, Slemish and beyond. Semi-vaulted ceiling. 2No. double radiators.
- DINING ROOM 4.93m x 4.78m (16'2 x 15'8)
- Open fire with feature mahogony surround and polished granite inset and hearth. T V point. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Superb views.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.60m x 4.34m (15'1 x 14'3)
- Full range of cream coloured high and low level units with glazed corner cabinet and open corner shelving. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Mid level oven and grill with microwave recess above. Semi-integrated "Bosch" dish washer. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floors. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.25m x 2.26m (10'8 x 7'5)
- Work surface with space beneath for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Double doors to Hotpress with copper cylinder immersion heater. Shelving above. Separate storage cupboard. Door to:
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear. Steps up to lounge.
- LARGE W/C 4.09m x 1.78m (13'5 x 5'10)
- Full range of built-in storage comprising high and low level off white storage cupboards and open shelving. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 5.74m x 3.86m (18'10 x 12'8)
- plus range of built-in wardrobes with over head lockers and drawer sets. Dual aspect windows. Superb views over Randalstown and surrounding countryside. Single radiator.
- LARGE ENSUITE 3.61m x 2.34m (11'10 x 7'8)
- Well appointed ensuite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below and matching storage cupboards and shelving incorporated into mirror with low voltage down light. Large PVC paneled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide cubicle doors. Chrome heated towel rail and double radiator. Fully tilled floor and wall with decorative border. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.86m (12'8 x 12'8)
- Eight pane glazed French doors to entrance hall. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 / LIVING 3.89m x 3.86m (12'9 x 12'8)
- PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Access to partly floored attic.
- BEDROOM 4 4.11m x 3.48m (13'6 x 11'5)
- plus full wall of built-in wardrobes. Single radiator. Access to water tank.
- BATHROOM 3.63m x 2.72m (11'11 x 8'11)
- Double glazed "Velux" roof light.. Cream coloured suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tilled walls. Single radiator.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 7.19m x 5.36m (23'7 x 17'7)
- Dual up and over doors. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. PVC Double glazed window to side.
- Shared tarmac drive with equal ownership to private pavier brick drive with parking for at least 4 cars. Generous gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Paved patio area to rear. Enclosed PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Mature hedging and borders. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.