, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4HD
- Entrance porch with semi-solid wood floor / Bevelled glass door to Entrance Hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with ornate sand stone effect fire surround / Semi-solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Rear hall with access to Ground Floor W/C with modern white suite
- First floor landing / Access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate PVC clad off-set quadrant shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Open garden to front in neat lawn / Fully enclosed and paved rear yard with off-street parking for two cars
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well presented and immaculately maintained three bedroom mid terraced house with off-street parking for two cars in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and close to all local amenities and within easy access of Belfast International Airport. The property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating and full range of beech effect kitchen units with integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer. With the additional benefit of a ground floor W/C and modern white sanitary ware to the first floor bathroom to include panel bath and PVC clad off-set quadrant shower cubicle, this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers and especially those who require enclosed off-street parking.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Laminate wood floor. Double radiator. Storage cupboard with shelving and meter board. Six panel bevelled glass door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi-solid wood floor. Stair case to first floor with hand rails. Six pane bevelled glass door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.78m x 3.76m (15'8 x 12'4)
- Ornate sandstone effect fire surround with inset coal effect electric fire and polished granite effect inset and hearth. Laminate wood floor. Double radiator. Six pane bevelled glass door to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.82m x 2.72m (19'1 x 8'11)
- (max) Full range of beech effect high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single and double radiator. Door to under stair storage. 6 pane bevelled glass door to:
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising corner push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.12m x 2.92m (10'3 x 9'7)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.84m x 2.77m (9'4 x 9'1)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe with over head locker. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m x 2.24m (9'4 x 7'4)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Feature glass blocks to stair way. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.82m x 1.52m (9'3 x 5')
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Push button low flush W/C and modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps and storage below. PVC clad off-set quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Vie" electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. PVC clad walls and ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- Open garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Well stocked borders.
Double timber gates to rear with vehicular access and paved parking for 2 cars. Timber fencing. Matching pedestrian gate. PVC tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.