30 Massereene Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DD
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor and staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor through part glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units
- Integrated mid level double oven and halogen hob / Solid wood worktop and breakfast bar / "Belfast" sink
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows, roof and French doors to rear
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit
- Enclosed off street parking for two cars / Attached garage with roller shutter door / Service door with access to extensive timber decked patio area overlooking the Six Mile Water
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom detached house and attached garage occupying an enviable position overlooking the Six Mile Water. Situated within easy walking distance of Antrim town centre the property boasts a slightly elevated position enjoying superb views from the substantial conservatory and extensive timber decked platform that appears to hover over the soothing waters below. Ideally suited to the budding fisherman and boating enthusiast, the property provides easy access to the waters edge from the lower level river bank. Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the superb setting of this wonderful family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 14'5 x 11'9
- Open fire with wooden surround with partially polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Twin wall light points. Double radiator. Partially glazed double doors to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 22'4 x 9'9
- Full range of off-white country style high and low level units with wood block work surfaces, "Belfast" style sink unit and chrome antique style mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with pull-out overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door and window to rear. Open to informal dining area with solid wood floor. Double radiator. Open square archway to:-
- CONSERVATORY 9'11 x 9'11
- PVC double glazed windows and roof. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 x 9'9
- to include built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Parquet wood block floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 9'7
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'1 x 8'8
- Walk-in overstairs storage. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative borders.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 22'10 x 10'10
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Meter board. Service door to rear.
- Large gate with vehicular access to side with off street parking for up to two cars. Extensive timber decked and raised patio area to rear overlooking river with decorative wrought iron railings. PVC tank. Attached oil fired boiler house to side. Access to river at rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.