30 Grange Valley Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9HF
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Living Room With Brick Built Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Contemporary Fully Tiled Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Matching Garage/ Tarmac Driveway
- Neat Gardens In Lawn To Front And Rear
- Choice Position Within Popular Development
Semi detached bungalow with potential for loft conversion, occupying an excellent site enjoying a pleasant open aspect within this ever popular development close to Ballyclare town centre. The property has been very well maintained throughout to include installation of PVC double glazed windows and doors and also benefits from a large detached garage. Viewing is highly recommended!!
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Slate tiled floor at entrance. Access to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM 4.93m x 3.81m (16'2" x 12'6")
- Brick built fireplace and hearth with mahogany mantle piece. Feature front window. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.71m x 3.78m (22'0" x 12'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with 'Aga' electric self cleaning under oven. Pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit with stainless steel splashback. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Selection of glazed display cabinets with recessed lighting. Housed oil fired central heating boiler. Shelved hot press. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 3.35m (11'0" x 11'0")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.44m (11'0" x 8'0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.44m (8'8" x 8'0")
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary three piece suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Occupying a spacious private site on Grange Valley Avenue within walking distance to local town centre amenities.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
Front garden laid in lawn with surrounding border shrubbery enjoying pleasant open aspect.
Private enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area.
Water tap. Outside light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 7.49m x 3.10m (24'7" x 10'2")
- Up and over door. Side service door. Power points. Electric light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.