30 Gateside Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9GA
- Spacious Detached Property on Generous Site
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Informal Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms; Master En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Detached Garage
- Large Back Garden with Southerly Aspect
This spacious four bedroom detached property sits on an impressive site in the Gateside Manor Development just off the Victoria Road where it benefits from its close proximity to local transport networks and schools.
Internally the property comprises two reception rooms, large kitchen with informal dining area, utility room with furnished cloakroom, four bedrooms with master en suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property has a private driveway, large detached garage and a extensive rear garden space with south facing aspect.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Panelled front door with side screen. Tiled floor. Alarm panel. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.47m x 3.58m (14'8 x 11'9 )
- Focal point fireplace with open fire, pine surround and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4 x 10'0)
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.30m x 3.30m (20'8 x 10'10)
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting melamine work surface. Integrated appliances include Neff hob and oven, with stainless steel extractor fan over and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. 1.5 bowl sink unit. Twin glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to built in store and utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Low level units with contrasting melamine work surface. Space for tumble dryer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splashback to sink. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.01m x 3.61m (13'2 x 11'10)
- Twin windows to front elevation.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls to shower cubicle. Laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.97m (11'5 x 9'9)
- Build in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.43m x 2.79m (11'3 x 9'2)
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.59m x 2.34m (8'6 x 7'8)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern four piece suite comprising panelled corner bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Panelled walls to shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Laminate floor covering.
- Private driveway. Fully enclosed rear, spacious back garden comprising patio area and mature plants, trees and shrubs with a southerly aspect. Shed with alarm, power and light. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 7.21m x 4.11m (23'8 x 13'6 )
- Remote controlled roller shutter door. Side door access. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.