30 Clare Heights
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9HA
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar And Dining Area
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite With PVC Panelled Walls
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Front Garden In Lawn/ Large Enclosed Paved Rear Garden
- Choice Residential Location Within Popular Development
Three bedroom semi detached house within popular 'Clare Heights' development within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. The property benefits from large paved rear garden with detached garage and has recently had gas fired central heating installed. This property represents an ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors alike!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door. Tiled floor.
PVC front door with multi point locking system.
- LIVING ROOM 5.03m x 3.78m (16'6" x 12'5")
- Attractive fireplace with granite surround and hearth. Feature front window. Stairwell to first floor. Solid oak flooring. Twin sliding glass doors to:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.00m x 3.73m (16'5" x 12'3")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for gas cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge and freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated shelving. Breakfast bar. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden. Solid oak floor to dining area. Ceiling cornicing.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 2.92m (13'0" x 9'7")
- Laminate flooring. Twin built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9" x 9'9")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.06m (10'0" x 6'9")
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower attachment. Wash hand basin and w.c. PVC wall panelling. Laminate flooring. Recessed lighting.
- Situated within 'Clare Heights' development just off Doagh Road Ballyclare within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities.
Front garden in lawn within ornamental shrub beds.
Completely paved rear garden with raised timber decked patio area.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.99m x 3.20m (19'8" x 10'6")
- Electric roller shutter door. Side service door. Gable side window.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.