30 Belfast Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9TZ
- Detached 4 Bedroom Farmhouse
- Spacious Living Room With Cast Iron Stove
- Lounge With 'Stanley' Oil Burning Stove
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite/ Master En Suite
- Range Of Outbuildings And Barns
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Solid Fuel Link Up
- Enclosed Rear Yard/ Gardens To Side
- Choice Location Accessed Off Laneway
Original stone built farmhouse accessed just off Belfast Road outside Ballynure Village. The property would require internal renovation throughout but benefits from a range of adjoining outbuildings, detached steel framed shed and attached garage. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 1.83m x 4.88m 0.61m (16' 6" x 16' 2")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with inset cast iron multi fuel stove. Hardwood flooring. Glass panelled door to garden.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 2.13m x 3.35m 3.05m (16' 7" x 11' 10")
- Oil fired 'Stanley' stove with tiled surround.
- KITCHEN 4.88m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
- At widest point. Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit. Larder cupboard. Tiling to walls.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m 1.52m x 3.05m 2.74m (16' 5" x 10' 9")
- Glass panelled door to balcony with adjoining conservatory area.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.61m (12' 0" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 0.00m x 2.13m 2.13m (12' 0" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m 2.13m x 1.83m 0.00m (10' 7" x 6' 0")
- Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiling to walls. Shelved hot press.
- Large rear yard.
Range of adjoining barns and outbuildings.
Spacious steel framed barn.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.