30A Tardree Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 3PE
- 30 Tardree Road
- Impressive Detached 4 Bedroomed Chalet Bungalow
- Extending To Circa 2400 Sq Ft
- 3 Reception Rooms Including Sun Lounge
- 30A Tardree Road
- Superb Detached 3 Bedroomed Bungalow
- Extending To Circa 1250 Sq Ft
- 1+ Reception Room
The ultimate 2 for 1 offer!
Superb detached 4 bedroomed chalet bungalow, extending to circa 2400 sq ft plus a modern detached 3 bedroomed bungalow suited for the use of dependent relatives. The dwellings are sited approximately 30 metres apart, on a total site area extending to circa 3/4 acres, in a rural location approximately 5 miles from Doagh Village, off the Ballymena Road. The properties are finished to a modern specification throughout. If this is the sort of opportunity and requirement you have been searching for then look no longer. Viewing is sure to impress!
- 30 Tardree Road
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Twin PVC double glazed front doors. Travertine marble tile floor. Cloakcupboard. Twin velux double glazed roof lights allowing natural light to flood the entrance hall. Range of wall mounted lights and recessed ceiling lights. Twin racks of dimmer light switches.
Range of oak 6 panel internal doors throughout.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING SPACE 7.92m 0.61m x 4.57m 3.05m (26' 2" x 15' 10")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in walnut finish with contrasting granite work surfaces. Integrated window pelmet with downlights. Recess with range style cooker incorporating 7 ring gas hob and twin ovens. Overhead extractor unit. Plumbed in American style fridge freezer. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Corner carousel unit together with pull down roller doors. Range of recessed ceiling lights supplemented with underunit lighting. Marble flooring extending through to utility room.
- LIVING AREA
- With oak laminate flooring. Twin front windows. Open fire with granite hearth. Recessed ceiling lights.
- SUN LOUNGE 3.66m 2.74m x 4.88m 1.83m (12' 9" x 16' 6")
- Twin PVC double glazed French doors with fanlight and side panels. Vaulted ceiling with range of recessed lights. Dimmer light switches. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Adapted for use as bedsit with kitchen annex and shower room utilised shower room with PVC panelled walls, wash hand basin and push button w.c.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 1.83m x 1.52m 2.74m (8' 6" x 5' 9")
- Range of matching units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Marble flooring. PVC double glazed back door.
- With marble flooring and recessed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.61m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
- Laminate flooring.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising built in Jacuzzi bath in marble tile surround. Wall mounted w.c. with concealed cistron. Well mounted bidet. Semi pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap. Mirror cabinet and wall mounted mirror. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Marble tile flooring with matching wall tiling surround.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.00m x 3.66m 3.35m (13' 0" x 12' 11")
- Twin doors accessing built in integrated shelves and hanging space. Recessed ceiling lights.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising PVC panelled walk around shower cubicle with multi jets and flexi shower head. Glazed screens. Vanity unit with single block mixer tap. Push button w.c. Wall mounted mirror cabinet. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Recessed ceiling lights. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.00m x 3.35m 2.74m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
- Twin doors accessing build in wardrobe. Integrated shelves and hanging space.
- First Floor
- Stairwell and gallery landing with range of low level lighting. Accessing to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 8.23m 0.91m x 4.27m 2.74m (27' 3" x 14' 9")
- 4 No velux double glazed roof lights. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m 2.74m x 3.96m 0.00m (14' 9" x 13' 0")
- Laminate flooring. Access to under eaves storage.
- 30A Tardree Road
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screens with leaded insets. Ceramic tile floor. 'Whitewood' 4 panel internal doors throughout. Large shelved hot press. Pressurised water system.
- LOUNGE 5.49m 2.13m x 3.35m 1.52m (18' 7" x 11' 5")
- Twin front windows. Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear paved patio. Cast iron multi fuel stove.
- KITCHEN/ DINING 4.27m 1.22m x 3.35m 0.00m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in oak effect finish with contrasting work surfaces. Glazed display cabinet and window pelmet with integrated lighting. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob. Built in double oven. Recess for fridge freezer. Corner carousal unit. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed unit lighting. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 1.83m x 1.83m 0.61m (10' 6" x 6' 2")
- Range of matching high and low level units and work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- With ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 1.22m x 2.74m 3.05m (14' 4" x 9' 10")
- Range of modern fitted units to include double robes, bedhead and overhead cupboards. Twin front windows. Separate built in wardrobe.
- EN SUITE
- With white suite comprising low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.61m x 2.74m 2.74m (13' 2" x 9' 9")
- Twin windows. Wall to wall sliderobes with 3 No doors. Integrated shelves and hanging space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- With 3 piece white suite comprising PVC panelled double shower tray with mains pressure shower unit. Low flush w.c. Vanity unit with single block mixer tap. Ceramic tile floor. Recessed ceiling lights.
- The dwellings are approached via a short lane, off Tardree Road.
Stone pillars and twin gates from the entrance.
Extensive gravel parking bay.
The site extends to circa 3/4 acre and is mainly laid in grass.
Large poly tunnel to rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.