3 The Brooks
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0NW
- Superbly Presented First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living/ Dining Area
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Communal Off Street Parking/ Private Entrance
- Communal Gardens To Front And Side
- Choice Location Within Select Residential Development Enjoying Delightful Countryside Views
Well presented first floor apartment within popular development on the outskirts of Burnside Village. The property has been finished to a modern specification throughout and enjoys delightful views over surrounding countryside. Viewing is highly recommended for this impressive property!
- Glass panelled hardwood front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to roof space storage.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING AREA 7.01m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.00m (23' 0" x 11' 0")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in hi-gloss finish with contrasting woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Range of integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 3.05m x 2.74m 3.05m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM 2 2.44m 3.05m x 2.13m 2.13m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower head. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories. Towel cupboard.
- First floor apartment in block of two within select development just outside Burnside Village, enjoying delightful views over surrounding countryside.
Spacious car parking area to front.
Surrounding communal kept gardens.
Outside light. PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.