This well presented semi-detached property is located in the Temple Court Development, Templepatrick. Situated in the heart of Templepatrick Village, this property is within close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and transport links to Belfast City Centre and beyond. An ideal purchase for the young couple or first time buyer.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room/furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway finished in tarmac and a low maintenance, south facing rear garden finished in paving.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Wood laminate flooring continuing through lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.14m x 3.45m (13'7" x 11'4")
- At widest points. Focal point open fire (with back boiler link up) with polished granite surround and granite hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.36m x 3.45m (17'7" x 11'4")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring ceramic hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. PVC double glazed French door. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls to kitchen area.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed back door. Hardwood glazed door to integral garage. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM/ FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 1.91m x 1.91m (6'3" x 6'3")
- Range of high and low level shaker style storage units with solid wood work surfaces. Belfast sink unit. Space for washing machine. W.c. Tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.28m x 2.92m (17'4" x 9'7")
- Electric up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Space for tumble dryer. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.17m x 2.87m (13'8" x 9'5")
- Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 2.84m (11'5" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 1.78m (9'9" x 5'10")
- Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Access to further built in wardrobe. Wood floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to shelved hot press.
- Front garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Low maintenance south facing rear garden finished in paving with raised flower beds finished in decorative stone.
Outside tap and light.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.