3 Scolboa Meadow
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2QD
- Spacious entrance hall with American solid oak wooden flooring / Staircase to first floor / Cloaks room and walk-in hotpress
- Lounge with polished marble fire surround and cast iron multi-fuel stove / American solid oak floor through to;
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Superb views of Lough Neagh
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher / French doors to;
- Sunroom 19'9 x 12' with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Utility room with full range of matching beech "Shaker" style units / Ground floor W/C
- Five well proportioned bedrooms / Four on the ground floor / Two with ensuite shower rooms and walk-in dressing rooms
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include kidney shaped free-standing bath and large fully tioled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Solar panels / PVC fascia and soffits / "Beam" central vacuum system / Security alarm and electric gates
- Pavier brick driveway to detached double garage / Extensive gardens in neat lawn and well stocked borders / Substantial willow planting and paddock area
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for those wishing to purchase a modern, rural property on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of the M2 motorway and Antrim Area Hospital. This stunning five bedroom detached chalet style bungalow with two sunrooms, detached double garage and large gardens with additional willow plantation and paddock occupyies an elevated position on a site extending to approximately 3 acres with superb views over open countryside to Lough Neagh, Aldergrove and the hills around Belfast. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, the property has been designed to maximize the views with all the principle rooms enjoying an open aspect as far as the eye can see. All the rooms are considered very well proportioned with two of the five double bedrooms benefiting from walk-in dressing rooms and ensuite shower rooms in conjunction with a large family bathroom. Ideally suited to those with a growing family, the large kitchen with informal dining area features a centre island and base units with polished granite worktops, integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. Outside, the property is accessed via a shared laneway with electrically operated gates controlling access both to the main lane and the private pavier brick drive to the front of the property. The well maintained gardens are ideal for those with young children with the generous patio area offering excellent entertainment space while the paddock is likely to benefit those with an equestrian interest.
Only on full internal viewing can one begin to appreciate the quality of this well thought out family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door and portlight to:-
- Spacious entrance hall
- Solid American oak flooring. Low voltage down lights. Video gate intercom for private electric gates. Access to loft. Solid wood staircase to first floor. 2.No double radiators.
- Cloak room
- with hanging space and shelving.
- Hot press
- Walk-in hot press with pressurised water tank and shelving above. American solid oak flooring.
- Lounge 6.40m x 4.17m (21 x 13'8)
- Open fire with inset multi-solid fuel stove. Polished marble surround, inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Twin wall light points. Wired for wall mounted television. Additional television and multi media points. 2.No double radiators. American solid oak floor through open archway to:-
- Sunroom 6.02m x 3.71m (19'9 x 12'2)
- Low voltage down lights. Corniced ceiling. Superb views over Lough Neagh and surrounding countryside. PVC double glazed windows and French doors to patio area. 3.No double radiators.
- Kitchen with informal dining area 6.25m x 5.99m (20'6 x 19'8)
- (to include utility) Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles. Glazed displays with inset lighting. Polished granite work surfaces. Integrated 'Bosch' 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Integrated mid level double oven. Wine rack. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Centre island with inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Semi-integrated dishwasher. Microwave recess. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Low voltage down lights. American solid oak floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Superb views. Double radiator. 6 pane bevelled glass French doors to sunroom.
- Semi-vaulted ceiling with low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed windows and French doors. 3.No double radiators. Superb views over surrounding countryside to Lough Neagh.
- Utility 2.36m x 2.11m (7'9 x 6'11)
- Range of matching beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Partially tiled walls to splash back. Fully tiled floor. PVC door to rear. Double radiator.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.47m x 4.11m (14'8 x 13'6)
- Solid American oak wood flooring. Dual aspect windows. Wall mounted television point. Double radiator.
- Walk-in wardrobe 2.21m x 2.21m (7'3 x 7'3)
- Solid American oak wood flooring. 2 walls of shelving.
- Ensuite 2.21m x 2.16m (7'3 x 7'1)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding doors. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls. White heated towel rail and double radiator. Directional downlights.
- Bedroom 3 3.89m x 3.33m (12'9 x 10'11)
- American solid oak wood flooring. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.33m x 3.30m (10'11 x 10'10)
- American solid oak wood flooring. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 5 3.33m x 3.00m (10'11 x 9'10)
- Double radiator.
- Bathroom 3.48m x 3.30m (11'5 x 10'10)
- (into shower recess) Modern white suite comprising kidney shaped freestanding bath with polished chrome feet, off-set taps and retractable shower head. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled 1200mm shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and glazed cubicle door. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Wall light point.
- First floor landing
- 'Keylite' double glazed roof light.
- Bedroom 1 5.97m x 3.66m (19'7 x 12)
- (max) Solid wood flooring. Dual aspect 'Keylite' double glazed roof lights. Access to eaves storage. Double radiator.
- Dressing room 3.43m x 2.01m (11'3 x 6'7)
- Solid wood flooring. Hanging space and shelving. Low voltage down lights. 'Keylite' double glazed roof light. Access to eaves. Double radiator.
- Ensuite 3.45m x 2.03m (11'4 x 6'8)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, moulded wash hand basin with storage below. 3/4 tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and glazed door. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Chrome heated towel rail and double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor.
- Block and dashed walls with feature pillars and wrought iron double gates to pavier brick drive with substantial parking for up to 10 cars.
- Detached double garage 6.40m x 6.35m (21 x 20'10)
- Twin electrically operated roller shutter doors. PVC double glazed windows and service door to side. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Beam receptacle and board for solar panels.
- Outside continued
- Mature garden laid in neat lawn with conifers, mature hedging and range of shrubs and trees. Pavier brick pathway to side with access to extensive pavier brick patio area. PVC oil tank. Access through to extensive area planted in willow crop Additional paddock area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.