3 Rockfield Heights
, Co. County Antrim
, BT42 3LH
- Impressive Chalet Style Villa Extending To 1500 Sq Ft
- 3 Reception Rooms: 3 Double Bedrooms
- Including Superb Rear Sun Lounge Extension
- Modern Kitchen In 'Maple' Finish/ Breakfast Area
- Luxury Contemporary Bathroom With Freestanding Bath
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With Integrated Shower
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors: Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Contemporary Wood Burning Stove
- Large Detached Garage/ Tarmac Driveway
- Spacious Mature Private Site
FIRST IMPRESSIONS CAN BE DECEPTIVE!
This impressive property is laid out with 3 reception rooms and 3 bedrooms and extends in excess of 1500 sq ft to include a magnificent rear sun lounge extension complete with a contemporary wood burning stove. The property is presented to an exceptional standard throughout with a host of extras and upgrades too numerous to list. The large detached matching garage and spacious rear garden adds a delightful finishing touch. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this superb family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side panels. Stairwell to first floor with ornamental metal balustrading. Chinese slate floor extending through to kitchen area. 'Whitewood' half panelled walls through the entrance hall. 'Whitewood' 6 panel internal doors throughout.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM/ WET SHOWER
- With 3 piece suite comprising button flush w.c; wash hand basin; fully tiled shower recess with electric shower unit. Matching tile floor. Ceiling spotlights.
- LOUNGE 4.57m 2.44m x 4.57m 1.52m (15' 8" x 15' 5")
- Feature 'period' style fireplace in ornate hardwood surround with 'horseshoe' cast iron inset and matching granite hearth. Open flame gas fire inset. Matching mirror overmantle. Ornate ceiling cornicing. Solid oak flooring. Panelled door in bevelled glass into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 2.44m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
- With solid oak flooring. Twin French doors accessing sun lounge and separate door accessing the kitchen.
- SUN ROOM 4.57m 2.13m x 2.74m 0.00m (15' 7" x 9' 0")
- In PVC double glazed frame with twin French doors accessing the rear patio. Solid oak flooring. Twin double radiators installed. Contemporary freestanding wood burning stove on granite hearth. Matching 'perfect fit' window blinds included. The raised ceiling has a range of recessed lights installed.
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA 4.57m 2.13m x 3.96m 1.52m (15' 7" x 13' 5")
- Range of high and low level fitted units in maple finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and underoven. Recessed extractor fan over. Plumbed for dishwasher. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer. Twin glazed display cabinets. Integrated breakfast table. Complementary wall tiling. Chinese slate flooring. PVC double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- 'Whitewood' half panelled walls. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space with pull down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 3.35m x 2.74m 3.35m (15' 11" x 9' 11")
- Front dormer window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.91m x 2.74m 3.05m (13' 3" x 9' 10")
- Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 1.52m x 2.74m 3.05m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
- Gable side window.
- DE LUXE BATHROOM 2.74m 1.83m x 1.83m 0.30m (9' 6" x 6' 1")
- With contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising button flush w.c, 'Chatsworth' pedestal wash hand basin and freestanding bath with feature tile panelling and wall mounted digital control. Heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls and matching tile flooring.
- Occupying a spacious private mature site close to the entrance of this popular development.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
- Large Matching Detached Garage 5.49m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (18' 0" x 12' 0")
- Approx. With roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Shelved unit.
Garden in lawn to front of property.
Spacious gardens in lawn to rear with planted beds.
Extensive paved area/ patio. Enclosed area (currently used as dog run).
Site totally enclosed by fencing. Twin gates at each gable side.
Outside light. Water tap. PVC oil storage tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.