3 Riverside Apartments
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DE
- Entrance door to;
- Communal entrance hall with staircase and feature handrails to;
- First floor communal landing / Door to;
- Private entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to upper floor
- Open plan kitchen, living and informal dining room / Views over the Six Mile Water
- Full range of reclaimed oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Bedroom 2 with wood laminate floor
- Upper floor with wood laminate floor ? Access to master bedroom 21' x 12'7
- Shower room with modern white suite to include fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Town centre location with enclosed tarmac communal parking to the rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well appointed duplex apartment in this sought after residential area in the heart of Antrim town centre in the historic Conservation Area of Riverside. With only three units in the entire block, this deceptively spacious two bedroom apartment has views to the front over the Six Mile Water and boasts a generous open plan kitchen with informal living and dining, together with a bedroom on the bottom level and a very large master bedroom to the upper level, further complimented by a spacious and well appointed shower room with modern white suite. With double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and an enclosed communal carpark accessed via ornate electrically operated wrought iron gates, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 4 panel entrance door with double glazed side lights to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor with feature wrought iron hand rail with turned balustrade to;
- FIRST FLOOR COMMUNAL LANDING
- Views over Six Mile Water. Sliding sash windows. Door to:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Stair case to upper floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Access to under stair storage.
- LIVING ROOM AND INFORMAL DINING 4.11m x 3.84m (13'6 x 12'7)
- Wood laminate floor to living area. Buzzer door entry intercom. Double radiator. Sliding sash windows. Views over the Six Mile Water. Open to:
- KITCHEN 3.84m x 2.29m (12'7 x 7'6)
- Full range of reclaimed oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for wash machine and dish washer. Housing for first fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 2.62m x 2.57m (8'7 x 8'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- HALF LANDING TO STAIR CASE
- Emergency exit door to rear. Raised display plinth. Remaining stair case to:
- UPPER FLOOR LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Wardrobe recess.
- BEDROOM 1 6.40m x 3.84m (21' x 12'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Two double glazed "Keylite" roof lights.
- BATHROOM 2.77m x 2.67m (9'1 x 8'9)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan. "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Single radiator.
- Tarmac drive through electrically operated wrought iron double gates to communal parking area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.