This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the sought after Porter Green Development, Larne. Siting on a generous sized site overlooking communal green space to the front, this property would be well suited to a host of buyers including first time buyers or young couples. The property also benefits from being within close proximity to an array of amenities within Larne Town Centre, local transport links to Belfast and minutes drive from the world famous Antrim Coast Road.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway, gardens front and rear with patio area, and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC Double glazed front door. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor
- LOUNGE 4.75m x 4.04m (15'7" x 13'3")
- Wall mounted electric fire.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.16m x 3.94m (16'11" x 12'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, four ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Composite 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted 2 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.75m x 3.02m (15'7" x 9'11")
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 2.59m (13'1" x 8'6")
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.46m (9'8" x 8'1")
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Secluded back garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and additional concrete area.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.53m x 3.18m (21'5" x 10'5")
- PVC Service door to back garden. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.